My Mother Became A Monstrously Muscular Amazon!-9

"Come on Steven and feel how strong your mommy's muscles really are." My mother didn't need to ask twice. I was feeling the rugged solidity of her double sized softball bicep, as Jazz flexed it by her side, and the prominence of my mother's thick blue bicep vein which ran vertically up it. My mother laughed as I continued caressing her muscular arm; "You know Steven, I could knock you out anytime I like, if I got your head underneath it. Would you like that darling?" "Oh yes Jazz!" I gasped as I becoming even more highly turned on, then I already was! "You wouldn't say that Steven, if I seriously did it." My mother chuckled as she flowed into another body building pose.........Turning completely sideways on me, my mother then straightened her arm by her side, and while using her other hand she stretched her arm behind her at a slight angle while tensing her triceps very hard. "WOW! FREAKING AMAZING JAZZ!" I said. My mother's shoulders were so incredibly ripped and muscular, while the thick blue bicep vein stood out, and her forearm were a shredded mass of thick bulging muscle, with thick blue veins and tendons snaking out all over. But what was most impressive of all, were my mother's triceps which were so absolutely huge. As my mother rotated her arm back and forth slightly letting me see how massively dense and well defined they were, the vertically sweeping arc at the front edge of the group of three muscles clearly visible, as was it's main mass. Very Impressive Jazz!" I said in appreciation. With muscular arms like that, it was no wonder my mother forced me down on her bed so easily, I didn't stand a chance at all of resisting what so ever! I then felt like my huge erection was about to explode in my underwear shorts!.........After my mother removed her panties and my underwear shorts, she started moving through a series of positions designed to show off every aspect of her muscular female physique. Throughout it all, I tried to keep my cool and refrain from feeling each of her bulging muscle groups, but it was too difficult to do! Then as Jazz looked down at me, as she tensed her muscular arms together with her hands grasped, and that made her muscular biceps swell up so powerfully strong, that I couldn't resist feeling them, remembering with the growing lust the rib crushing power, Jazz jokingly threatened me with earlier.  Still with my mother's muscular arms flexed in front of me, she flexed her striated pectoral muscles up and down, making them dance wildly, and that made my already throbbing cock even more nuts, as my mother's pecs dance pulled her large breasts tighter together while they caused them to rise up in her chest, and watching those two big orbs of female sensuality left me drooling with sexual lust. That left me with a weak self control as my mother hit a fantastic double bicep pose, breathing heavily as I felt the thick muscle lining of her muscular arms, I was so unbelievably compelled at the fact that my mother's powerfully muscular body was such a turn on to me!.........My mother then put both her hands behind her head, and flexed her extremely muscular six pack abs, then her quads. "Oh mommy! I moaned at the sight. All pretence at my reserve had disappeared and I started caressing and kissing Jazz's ripped muscular quads, while they bulged out beneath my lips. Then leaning forward and with her muscular legs apart while she flexed them, my mother tensed her muscular arms inwards, and flexed the most fantastic full body pose I had ever seen, that left me groaning loudly with wild lust! "Oh mommy, oh mommy! I moaned crazily as I ran my hands along her thickly muscular bulging arms. "Oh mommy, you've too much!" I groaned with wild animal lust, as I felt her striated cushioned chest and huge tits. I just couldn't stop! I grabbed my mother by her thick muscular shoulders and started kissing her on her mouth very passionately, as my thick erection beat a tattoo in her muscular Regina. "Oh Jazz I want you, I want you now! I moaned in between kisses, and my mother kissed me back very passionately as she said; "Oh I know how much you want me Steven, after all I've built this body for you my darling son. I want you, and only you, to worship my muscular female physique and make wild passionate love to me!" End Of Part 9

Comments

Popular Posts