The New And Super Improved Mary-Lou!-The Final Chapter!

"Holy shit girl friend, you really have your man trained!" Jazz said sounding very impressed! "But I'll tell you though Mary-Lou, with your man having such a huge thick cock like that, why even bother waisting his time sucking your pussy." Then Jazz turned to me and said; "Come here Jimmy, I'm going to flex my freakishly huge biceps again, and this time I want you to take your auntie Jazz from behind as hard as you can, you understand?" After I looked over at Mary-Lou, who nodded her approval to me, I replied to Jazz; "Okay Jazz." Jazz bent over and as I saw her very muscular bubble shaped ass, it almost made me ejaculate like crazy, before I got my huge throbbing cock in her muscular rear end. Jazz had a very powerfully muscular bubble shaped ass, with not an ounce of fat on it whatsoever, and those strong, powerfully thick, muscular, tree trunk legs! I rear end fucked Jazz as hard as I could, so freaking hard in fact, that Jazz started screaming; "THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! HARDER JIMMY HARDER!" I didn't last long, but all Jazz had to do were pop a most muscular pose, which was one of the most awesome I've ever seen, and almost one of the scariest sight I've ever seen as well! Then I was at it again, jamming Jazz as freaking hard as I could!.........My wife Mary-Lou was starting to get very jealous, as she said; "Jim, how come you never do that to me?" "You never let me Mary-Lou." I shrugged, as I continued fucking Jazz in her rear end. "Jazz why don't you deep throat Jim, he seems to likes that the best!" Mary-Lou said. Jazz laughed; "Are you kidding me Mary-Lou, I think Jimmy would choke me to death!" "You've got to be kidding Jazz, if I could do it, you could do it too!" Mary-Lou replied. Then Jazz said; " I think I finally wore him out." My wife just smiled; You can't wear Jim out Jazz." Then Mary-Lou flexed her own thickly huge muscular arms for me, as she said; "Honey, check out your gals pythons! If you want me to blow job you, please send me a signal." My throbbing cock went into full salute. "There it is Jazz!" Mary-Lou said as she picked me up in her own thickly, muscular arms, while she jammed my huge throbbing cock down her throat, and started sucking me very hard, till I saw stars!........"DAMN BITCH! I want to try that too!" Jazz said while she started doing a full body pose. "Check out these monstrous bowling ball shoulders Jimmy!" Jazz said as she turned her freakishly huge, muscular back towards me, and hit another awesome double bicep pose, and my huge throbbing cock was again ready to rock and roll! Jazz's freakishly huge shoulders were even bigger then bowling balls, and they were so freakishly thick and muscular! Jazz then picked me up and tried to get my huge throbbing cock down her throat. Jazz gagged a bit as she tried, but before long Jazz was jamming my throbbing cock in and out of her own throat, like a plumber snaking out a drain! After I finally ejaculated like hell, I blacked out in Jazz's gigantically huge, muscular arms from sexual exhaustion!........A while later when I woke up on our queen sized bed, I saw both the female muscle bound monsters, my wife Mary-Lou and Jazz, going hot and heavy together sexually with a strap on dildo, next to me. As I laid there in bed, pretending to be asleep, I continued to watch both those two huge, horny muscular bitches going at it, and let me tell you it was a sight I'd never forget! The End!           

Comments

Popular Posts