My Mother's Continued Obsession With Body Building!-6

On Sunday night I left my grandma's house around 9:30pm and walked the six blocks back home. As I was walking up our driveway in the dark of night, I noticed that the lights were on in our garage, so I looked through the side window. Even with the garage door and all the windows closed, I could hear the muffled sounds while feeling the heavy vibrations of very loud rock and roll music blasting from inside our garage, and as I continued looking through the side window, it only took me a couple of minutes to locate the slightly less loud metal clanging sounds of steel weights being pumped up and down on the bench press. In my entire life, I had never seen anyone lifting weights this fast! My mother was working out totally naked, while she was bench pressing a very heavy barbell, that looked like it held at least four hundred pounds of steel weight disks on each side, and she was pumping out rep after rep with the speed and agility, that my mother had once used to apply to her cheerleader's pom-poms in high school........As I moved over to the other window to get a better view at a better angle, I lost sight of my mother's head and arms. As I saw the other end of the weight bench, my eyes were trying to figure out how my mother had been bench pressing that heavy barbell so fast, since during that brief time, her astonishingly sexy, muscular bubble shaped ass was kneeling at the bottom end of the weight bench. Then as I walked over to the other side of the garage, and looked in the other window, this gave me the full view of the weight bench. I then realized that there were two naked and astonishingly muscular women at the weight bench. As my mother was pumping out rep after rep at an extremely rapidly fast pace, Valeda had her face buried between my mother's extremely thick, muscular legs, licking and sucking away like crazy on my mother's muscular pussy!.........I then rushed through the side door into our garage, as I screamed; "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM JAZZ, YOU MUSCLE BOUND LESBIAN DYKE!" My mother in total surprise dropped the heavy barbell into it's cradle with a loud metal clanging sound, while Valeda slowly stood up and while she wiped my mother's juices from her face with her hands, said in her thick Russian accent; "Well, look who finally came home from his grandma's house, little Steven." Still laying on her back on the weight bench recovering from her current exertion, my mother's voice had a begging, pleading tone for forgiveness, as she exclaimed; "Steven, I'm very sorry, but it's not what it looks like darling." Valeda was only helping me out, after the huge black, industrial strength vibrator I'd been using during my workouts, over heated and burned out yesterday. I swear Steven, it's the truth, right Valeda?" "Yea Steven, it's the truth." Valeda said while she was licking my mother's juices off her hands. Then Valeda chuckled as she said in her thick Russian accent; "And that wasn't the only thing that burned out yesterday Steven, right Jazz?" As my mother sat up on the weight bench, she had to stifle a girlish giggle, as she said nonchalantly; "I don't know what you mean Valeda.".........Then my mother turned to me and with a serious look said; "Steven you know Valeda is my personal trainer, and we both agreed to hire her to get me into professional contest shape, for that regional level professional female body building contest you wanted me to enter." Then my mother stood up and went into a full body pose, flexing such a tremendous, unbelievable, amount of female muscularity right before my eyes, as she continued to speak; "I know Valeda's training methods may seem a little unusual to you Steven, but you must agree I'm getting the muscular results I need.".........."But Jazz!" I protested; "I don't care that she's your personal trainer, or that her training methods are a little unusual, but I'm not very happy seeing Valeda tongue fucking you!" Valeda then added to the conversation, as she said in her thick Russian accent; "Jazz let's show Steven the posing routine you'll be doing at the regional-level body building show in three months time. My mother agreed, as she said; "Okay, ready when you are Valeda. End Of Part 6 

Comments

Popular Posts