My Mother's Continued Obsession With Body Building!-7

As my mother stood in the middle of our garage while she held her hands on her muscular hips, I soon noticed after all these months of her heavily weight lifting workouts, that my mother's huge 44 triple D tits were now in perfect symmetry with the rest of hugely muscular female physique. Besides my mother's hugely muscular female physique now being in such perfect symmetry with her chest, I also noticed now for the first time my mother's new hair style. Up to the time I left last Wednesday afternoon to go away to my grandma's house for the holiday weekend, my mother's chestnut brown shoulder length hair, which she had let grown long enough to reach her muscular bubble shaped ass, was now cut very short, and slicked back with hair gel, which gave my mother a more lesbian, she-male look. My mother raised her right hand and as she smoothed back her new hair style, which caused her hugely right boulder sized bicep to swell up to it's fully muscular size, which erected my now throbbing cock, casually asked me; "Well Steven, how do you like your muscle mommy's new hair style?" "Well Jazz, it's different. But looks sexy as hell!" I replied, hoping that I sounded excitingly happy and enthused that my mother had changed her hair style, even though I had liked it when it was shoulder length, even when my mother wore it in a pony tail. "Glad you like it Steven." My mother said while she continued smoothing it back with her right hand. "Valeda had cut it and restyled it for me, herself, so it would give me a more tough girl image for the up coming regional level female body building contest that I'm going to enter. But don't worry Steven, your muscle mommy is still the same gentle woman you've always loved, but I'm now strong enough to kick the shit out of anyone!" My Mother said as she stifled another girlish giggle with her right after she said; "But I'm now strong enough to kick the shit out of anyone!".........Valeda then changed the conversation, by saying in her thick Russian accent; "Steven, you know what the power of orgasms do for your mother as she lifts those heavy steel weights, right?. Well I had personally taught Jazz the fine art of having orgasm after orgasm during her posing routine as well. Just watch this magnificent muscular female specimen, which your mother had now become, ready Jazz?" "Ready when you are Valeda." My mother replied. Then Valeda turned to my mother and instructed in her thick Russian accent; "Turn and pose your back." My mother then turned around and with her thickly, swollen muscular back towards us, stopped and posed for action. Valeda then commend in her thick Russian accent; "Jazz flex your lats." My mother's thickly, swollen back expanded out, into an incredible hourglass shape, with rippling bands of thick bulging muscles, from her huge bowling ball shoulders to her now very tiny waist..........After my mother held this pose for three seconds, Valeda in her thick Russian accent commanded; "Jazz, now flex your muscular love muscle." My mother's thick muscular hips started to pulsate in very quick violent spasms, which followed immediately by the enhancement of unbelievable stunning striations in her muscular back. "You see Steven, now continue to watch and learn how good a personal trainer I really am." Valeda said, bragging about herself, in her thick Russian accent, then she commanded; "Face front Jazz, and do a double bicep pose." My mother responded immediately, as she spun around and flexed her massively muscular arms. I was totally amazed, that since the last time my mother had posed for me, she now looked like a vision of a true female muscular goddess. My mother's huge, thickly muscular diamond shaped calves and thighs, swelled out into sexy contours, that led up to her shaved muscular pussy, which was framed from above by the carved plates of her rock hard, cinder block shaped abs. My mother's triple D tits which were as full as ever and now very much in symmetry with the rest of her huge muscular female physique, were pulled upwards into a perkiness by the muscles of my mother's chest. Even the generous size of my mother's feminine assets couldn't obscure the unbelievably, bulging thickly solid slabs, of her huge muscular pectoral muscles. My mother's pectoral muscles flowed seamlessly into her mounded thickly bulging deltoids, which flared into huge, thickly bulging biceps and triceps, that seemed simultaneously larger, then any professional male body builder's, but looked perfectly proportioned on my mother.........This vision only lasted a few seconds, until Valeda in her thick Russian accent again command; "Now cunt, F
flex, flex, FLEX!" My mother's thickly muscular female physique started again to pulsate in very quick violent spasms, as her muscles started getting even tighter then before, as they started growing even bigger, swelling up as though they were scarcely constrained by her bones which they were attached to. Between multiple heads of each individual muscle, the grooves became deep furrows as my mother's split biceps and triceps peaks took on the appearance of entirely separate muscles. Then just before my mother's swollen huge muscles were ready to explode out her creamy white skin, Valeda told my mother to relax. End Of Part 7

Comments

Popular Posts