Mary-Lou's In Love With Her Own Female Mascularity!-The Final Chapter!

As Mary-Lou starts powering down from the massive steroid rage she had been having all afternoon at the beach, she starts admiring her own incredible muscular female physique. My muscular godess wife Mary-Lou raises her arms into a freakingly amazing double bicep pose, and to her own delight, my wife feels her gigantic lats flare out even wider then before, as Mary-Lou watches her towering biceps peak into a such an incrediblely, huge size, even my own wife barely could believe! The sight of so much pumped shredded muscle, my wife's muscle! And the feeling of such insane, man killing physical strength brings my amazon wife yet, another mind blowing gigantic orgasm! A river of her cum ejacultes out of my wife's thickly muscular powerhouse pussy, that nothing had been able to physically withstand all afternoon. Mary-Lou loudly roars, a very wildly animalistic roar of absolute supremacy, shattering auto windows with her own vocal strength! The muscle bound monster is deliriously in love with her own strength and muscularity! Mary-Lou then catches her own reflection in the widow of a near by parked S.U.V., and over come with self-lust, crunches her freakishly huge female muscular physique, into an equally unimaginable most muscular pose, that would have sent a stageful of Ms. Olympia body building contestants back into the locker room in shame, mortified by their muscular inferiority, by my hellbeast muscular wife! Another earth shattering climax ensures nothing turns my wife on more, then raw sadistic power, and when it comes to that, nothing even comes close to what Mary-Lou was seeing in own her reflection!.........Then as my wife looked at her watch that was strapped on her right muscular forearm, Mary-Lou looked over at me and said; "Jim, it's getting late and we better be heading home. We need to clean up for our dinner reservations at that new French restaurant down town." "Okay honey." I said, as I got behind the steering wheel and started our car. Mary-Lou got into the passenger side, and we drove off. The End!         

Comments

Popular Posts