My Freakishly Huge Muscular Mother's Monstrous Embrace!-4

A couple of weeks later after my school closed for summer vacation, my mother had asked Beebe if she would keep an eye on me during the day, while my mother was busy working on the construction site as a day laborer. Beebe jumped at the chance to play baby sitter since this would give her a lot of time alone with me, so I could fuck weight train her to have workout orgasms, and very happily agreed to help my mother out, by watching me......Every morning at 5am after my mother went off to work at the construction site, I'd get dressed in only my underwear briefs and head downstairs to meet Beebe inside The She Hulk Gym. Being that Beebe didn't open up the gym till 11am, this gave her six hours a day to concentrate on her own weight lifting workout program. Beebe during one of her fuck weight training sessions over the summer, confided in me between her heavy workout orgasms, that her biggest goal in life was to enter and win the heavy weight body building division at a "The Ms. Olympia Contest.".........During my entire three months of summer vacation, six days a week, I was spending six hours every morning with Beebe down in her gym, fuck weight training her, with either humping her with my huge throbbing cock, or having my face buried between her muscular legs and tongue fucking her muscular pussy, giving her as many workout orgasms as I could in one weight lifting workout. Then after Beebe opened up the gym for her customers, I'd go back upstairs and fall fast asleep on Jazz's and my bed, then I'd wake six hours later, shower and get dressed, and be ready to welcome my mother home, from a hard day at work. Then after I had dinner with my mother, we'd go downstairs to the gym after Beebe had closed it for the night, and I would fuck weight trainer my mother another four and a half hours as well! Then after we left the gym every night, my mother and I went back upstairs to our apartment, where I would have wild muscle sex with her, before we went to sleep........ No matter how hard Beebe worked out lifting weights, she could never catch up to my freakishly, huge muscular mother! The reason was that my mother was carrying around and moving very heavy supplies and construction equipment all day long at her job as a day laborer at the construction site. My mother's foreman nick-named her; "Jazz the super human female forklift." Then every night my mother was having her fuck weight lifting workouts with her workout orgasms with me, which she continued to take extremely serious, because she still wanted to indulge me in what she thought my current whim had been, her becoming the strongest mother in the world! By the end of the summer, Beebe had added some serious muscle girth to her already muscular female physique, but she was still nowhere as big and freakishly huge as my mother was. For every three inches of muscle growth Beebe developed in a week, my mother would be developing another ten inches of muscle growth a week. As for me having so much muscle sex with these two growing muscular women, my already huge throbbing cock started growing longer, thicker, and even more muscular as well! I even developed so much stamina, that by the end of the summer, I could muscle sex all night long, with either my mother or Beebe, or even both muscular women at the same time, if I ever had the chance!..........By Labor Day weekend, my mother who was so engrossed with her own growing muscular development all summer long, never seemed to notice that Beebe had bulked up her already muscular female physique a great deal, or so I thought. Up to now, I honored Beebe's request about keeping it between ourselves, of her having me fuck weight training her and giving her workout orgasms, and I was glad that my mother seriously didn't know what was going on between Beebe and me, because I didn't want to see a woman who was so freakishly huge and muscular like my mother was, go into a jealous rage if she knew her special man was fucking another female body builder, plus I liked the fact of being sexual with Beebe, it spiced up my sex life a bit with variety. Then one Friday night, everything came out in the open, and all hell broke loose!.........Friday night of Labor Day weekend, I heard two sets of foot steps coming up the stairs, my mother entered through the door with her hugely, thick right muscular arm around Beebe's waist, almost forcibly pulling her into our apartment. My mother had a wildly crazed drunken look in her eyes, and her breath smelled of Vodka, as she slurred her words; "Look who came to visit us Steven, your weight lifting workout fuck doll, Beebe! End Of Part 4 

Comments

Popular Posts