My Mother Became A Monstrously Muscular Amazon!-The Final Chapter!

"Oh I know how much you want me Steven, after all I've built this body for you, my darling son. I want you, and only you, to worship my muscular female physique and make wild passionate love to me." My mother's words hit me like a thunderbolt! I was speechless at what my mother had just said, as she pushed me down again on my back on to her queen size bed. I then looked up at my mother's triple D breasts, that sprung downwards and apart like two muscular large torpedoes, as she leaned down looking at me. As well as I like muscles on a woman's legs, huge tits on a muscular woman really turned me on as well, and my mother's was perfect in that respect, even more then perfect! My huge throbbing cock made a big leap forward as I looked at my mother's huge tits. Although Jazz's face clearly still looked like my mother's, her huge tits as well as the rest of her thickly muscular female physique didn't resemble anything of the mother I once knew. The thick striated cushion of my mother's pectoral muscles held them in place, almost as perky as a sixteen year old teenage girl's. I couldn't stop looking at my mother's bare breasts, with dark aureoles and very erect nipples, that I haven't seen since I was a baby. "Come on Steven, take a good suck on these. You always enjoyed being breast fed, as a baby!" My mother ordered me with a wicked laugh in her voice..........As my mother bent lower waving her huge tits in my face, I started sucking on her very erect nipples. As I was sucking away, I was enjoying her magnificent, sculpted, muscular female physique while I let my hands wonder. Then after a few moments of enjoying my mother's titties, she pulled them away as she nonchalantly asked me; "Steven, do you know how to satisfy a woman orally?" "I think so Jazz." I said not sounding to sure of myself. "That's okay Steven, mommy will show you how. I'll just sit on your chest while I spread my legs apart, and you stick your tongue into your mommas very wet pussy, while you move it around and suck, okay darling?" My mother said getting very sexually excited. "Okay Jazz." I replied.........My mother then sat on my chest, and with her strong left hand pushed my head into her very wet pussy. In less then a minute I found myself holding my mother's muscular hips, and nuzzling her wet pussy in my face, as I ran my tongue deeply down into the crack in the middle. With this hot muscular female physique pushed into my face, to me it was so highly erotic and I started like a hungry man that finally had a decent meal! "OH YEA, OH YEA STEVEN, THAT'S THE WAY TO PLEASE YOUR MUSCLE MOMMY!" My mother moaned loudly, as she rubbed herself back and forth over my face. Then my mother cum so hard, that I felt her squirting heavily over my face, I was now horny as hell and wanted relief. My naked muscular mother, sat by my side with one muscular leg stretched out and the other bent, exposing her hairy wet pussy. Full of lust I crouched over her and took her huge tits in my hands, while I fondled them and kissed them very passionately. Then Jazz pushed me back down on the bed, and started licking and sucking my throbbing cock!.........This sensational muscular woman who I once considered as my mother, opened her massively muscular legs and I plunged my throbbing hard cock deep inside her very wet muscular pussy, as I was extremely excited with sexual lust, I started pumping away like a wild man on speed! "OH YES STEVEN, YES! MAKE LOVE TO YOUR MUSCLE MOMMY!" Jazz moaned. Then all of a sudden my body started to shake and convulse violently, as my throbbing hard cock shot a load of sperm hard and strong inside my mother! For a while I laid naked in my mother's strong muscular arms while my now limp cock was inside her, feeling the sticky heat of the inside of my mother, as well as the contractions of Jazz's muscular pussy. Then my mother flexed her bulging biceps in front of me again, as she whispered; "Feel them Steven." Then with my hands I caressed the hard muscles on my mother's arms, their feel and the tight contractions of my mother's muscular pussy reawakened my throbbing cock! I then started kissing my mother's mouth again very passionately, as we had another bout of female muscle love! The End! 

Comments

Popular Posts