Mary-Lou Is In Love With Her Own Female Muscularity!-1

It was a sunny afternoon and a beautiful day to spend at the nude beach. My extremely muscular wife Mary-Lou and I were laying on the beach soaking up the suns rays, so she could tan up her muscular female physique, for an of upcoming television commercial she was going to shoot for Women's Workout World, and enjoying the rest and relaxation after all the working out the W.W.W. corporation had been putting my wife through these past six months. The C.E.O. of Women's Workout World, who had hired Mary-Lou six months ago to be their spokeswoman in their television commercials, which my muscular wife was receiving a seven figure salary for, felt that after awhile, Mary-Lou needed to get even bigger and even more muscular, to continue being their spokeswoman.......For the past six months, the C.E.O. of Women's Workout World, had a professional team of trainers, dietitians, sleep experts, and chemical vitamin experts, work on Mary-Lou, to get her muscular female physique to grow stronger and more muscular. This professional team of experts worked on my wife 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, while she was pushed harder and harder at the gym. But no matter what this professional team of experts tried on my muscular wife, Mary-Lou's muscular growth seemed to have plateaued two months later, and she wasn't getting any bigger and more muscular! The C.E.O. at Women's Workout World met with Mary-Lou one morning and made it very clear, that if Mary-Lou didn't grow even bigger and even more muscular in four months, she'd be fired as the television spokesperson for Women's Workout World!........Mary-Lou told her boss that she was working out like a slave under this profession training team, and she was giving it her all! Finally Mary-Lou said; "I'm doing the best I can, if there's anything else I could try, I'll do it!" "There is Mary-Lou." The C.E.O. replied as she held up a hypodermic needle filled with a light blue liquid; "Start juicing up on steroids darling!" Mary-Lou, who never used drugs before, started to protest about having to use muscle growth enhancement drugs, when the C.E.O. asked; "Mary-Lou, you wouldn't even want to use them if we doubled your yearly salary to a fourteen figure salary?" From that day on, unbeknown to me, Mary-Lou started injecting herself with muscle growth enhancement steroids, and her already muscular body, exploded out and filled up with even more unbelievable size and muscle girth!........As I was laying next to my now lithe but Herculean muscular wife on our beach blanket, I couldn't believe how much more freakishly bigger and more muscular my wife had gotten, Mary-Lou now had to be as hugely muscular, if not more, then her freakishly huge muscular girl friend Jazz, who she had brought home with her one day, last year. As I continued enjoying my alone time with my Herculean muscular wife at the beach, a couple of male body builders came over and one asked Mary-Lou while he jerked his thumb at me; "Hey baby, what are you doing hanging out with a wimp like him, why not come over and hang out with a bunch of real men, like us?" End Of Part 1 

Comments

Popular Posts