The New And Super Improved Mary-Lou!-6

My muscular wife loved to torture me as well! Mary-Lou would make me face her, and as she'd slowly close the gap between us till my body was pressed against her enormous muscular female physique, but she wouldn't let me touch her. Of course my throbbing, now very much larger cock didn't count, Mary-Lou knew she had complete control over that! Once Mary-Lou had me so freaking hard, she'd back away from me just enough so I had a full view of her enormously, thick muscular female physique, then Mary-Lou would do a fast flexing and posing routine, until I shot my wad of sperm across the room! Mary-Lou always found that extremely funny, and called it the virgin ejaculation! Every time I saw my wife's enormously, thick muscular female physique naked, my mouth would water and it wouldn't stop, until I sucked my wife's huge muscular pussy dry!.........One night as we were sitting on the sofa naked, as Mary-Lou put my hand on her muscular wet Regina, she said; "You know what honey? I've been thinking that I'd like to see you have sex with a normal size woman." Thinking that this was some trick on my wife Mary-Lou's part to see how faithful I was to my wife and our marriage, I replied; "But honey I only want to have sex with you." "I know honey." Mary-Lou replied; "But that cock of yours is so freaking big now, I was thinking that I'd like to see what it does to a normal size woman." As I looked down at my freakishly huge cock, I said; "I don't know Mary-Lou." "How about if I make it worth your while darling?" Mary-Lou said as she kissed my ear. "Like what?" I asked "If you do it Jim, I'll oil up my entire muscular body for you and lift and pose until you ejaculate like hell!" Mary-Lou said romantically in my ear. "Honey how could I not accept an offer like that? But you do that any way Mary-Lou." I said teasingly. Then I seriously said to my wife; "Okay I'll do it, just to please you honey!"...........A couple of days later, Mary-Lou was carrying a very large and heavy box up our front porch steps and through our front door with a very powerfully built moving person wearing a Yankee's baseball cap. "Hi honey!" Mary-Lou said cheerfully, as her and the moving person set the box down in our entry hall; "I got another surprise for you Jim." "Thanks honey!" I said as I started opening up the box, Mary-Lou and her friend started laughing at me! "Honey, that's just part of a weight set that I had just bought, because you've just not heavy enough for me to workout with anymore." Mary-Lou said matter of fact. "So where is my surprise?" I asked inquisitively. The moving person turned to face me. She took off her Yankee's baseball cap and let her long chestnut brown hair run down her back. Then after removing her sweat shirt, she stood with her hand's on her muscular hips, and asked; "Like what you see Jimmy?" I looked up at her face which, since she was taller then me, her height had to be at least six foot four inches tall, was fairly attractive in a natural sort of way. And she even more freakishly huge, and even more thickly muscular then my wife Mary-Lou was! Her huge breasts pushed her black tank top away from a thickly muscular upper body, that would have made any middle linebacker in full uniform turn and run away. "Jasmine, but my friends call me Jazz for short." Jazz said as she held out her hand. I shook hands with Jazz and I had to bite my own tongue to stop from screaming, because Jazz's hand shake grip was so powerfully strong! "Oh I'm so sorry Jim, I've got such big man hands, that sometimes I forget to take it easy." Jazz replied very apologetically. End of part 6    

Comments

Popular Posts