The New And Super Improved Mary-Lou!-3

"Hey Jim, check this out! I'm now almost as tall as you are honey!" Mary-Lou said as she closed the gap between us, and I could feel her body heat radiating off her bulging muscles. When Mary-Lou wore her black three inch stiletto heels she could look me straight in the eyes, but now Mary-Lou was in bare feet and she was just as tall as I was! And I was already feeling very small to begin with, next to my muscular wife. Mary-Lou then smiled a sort of a half smile, which looked almost more like a smirk, and in that moment, Mary-Lou and I both realized that something had shifted in our marriage! We were no longer equals, Mary-Lou was a muscle goddess, and I was whoever she wanted me to be......."Can you do me a favor Jim?" Mary-Lou casually asked me, while she physically forced me down on my knees, then grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face into her hot, engorged, steaming wet pussy! Mary-Lou's pussy was very delicious, and I sucked her as long as she let me! When I stood up, Mary-Lou ripped off all my clothes like they were made out of tissue paper, then she threw me on to our queen sized bed, while she shoved her left super size tit into my mouth, while she grabbed my ass with both her strong hands, she started fucking me so freaking hard,  that Mary-Lou dented our mattress and left me completely exhausted in the process! "That was good Jim, I'm going to get ready for the gym now." Mary-Lou said as she gave my cock a playful squeeze........All our friends think I'm the most clueless man on earth not to have noticed my wife Mary-Lou's muscular transformation while it was happening, but it wasn't that I didn't notice. Living with a wife who likes to workout, and she's exercising every day at the gym for a long periods of time, while you are very busy with work and your own career, then one day you turn around and realize that your wife had turned into a freaking body builder! That's what this situation was like for me!........Then suddenly, one day I became the ballast in Mary-Lou's weight lifting workouts. One day Mary-Lou thought to herself; "Why do I need to waste my time lifting weights at the gym, when I have a willing 265 pound sex slave at my beck and call?" One evening after I come home from work, I found Mary-Lou attaching a swing to her leather weight lifting belt. "What's that for honey?" I asked. "You'll see Jim, now get naked." Mary-Lou replied, as she gave me a playful wink. Then Mary-Lou got undressed herself and put on her leather weight belt with the swing that was now attached, over her naked muscular female physique, and after she pulled herself up on top of the bedroom door frame to do pull-ups, she commanded me, as she pointed to the swing hanging down off her muscular waist; "Sit Jim!" "Are you kidding me Mary-Lou?" I asked. "Come on Jim, I'll make it up to you." Mary-Lou sexually cooed. After I sat on the swing naked, my wife then started pumping out pull-ups. The view I had was unlike anything I had ever seen before, my wife was so hugely muscular, that from where I sat I couldn't see her face. As Mary-Lou continued pumping out one pull-up after another, her movements were slow and steadily smooth, it was almost like riding on an elevator. "What do you think honey?" Mary-Lou asked in between her heavy breathing. "Are you kidding honey? You've a total muscle bound, weight lifting beast!" I said very excitedly. "Oh thank you Jim! Oh my god, would you look at these arms of mine!" Mary-Lou said as she nodded towards her arms while she continued doing pull-ups, which flexed her enormous thickly blue veined forearms, which now dwarfed my own upper arms. My throbbing cock felt like it was burning a hole in the swings seat! "Honey, you are the most awesome muscular gal I've ever seen." I said with pride of ownership in my voice, since I was her husband. "Thank you honey." Mary-Lou said, then after she finished her two hundred and twenty fifth pull-up, Mary-Lou jumped down from the bedroom door frame, while she pulled me off the swing, then while she held my torso at eye level, my wife took my throbbing eight inch cock, and swallowed it like a strand of  spaghetti. After Mary-Lou blew me off for ten minutes straight, I then shot my wad of sperm down her throat, as she placed me on our bed, and said; "Rest up now Jim, I have a couple of errands to do, we'll have another bout of real muscle sex when I return, okay?" Then Mary-Lou got dressed and left! End Of Part 3  

Comments

Popular Posts