Mary-Lou Is In Love With Her Own Female Mascularity!-5

"Why even bother with fuckhead here" Snake said, referring to his friend Mad Dog. "I love your big strong muscles darling, Jesus girl! Your muscles are as hard as steel! Snake exclaims as he tries with all his strength to manipulate the obvious strips of sinew of Mary-Lou's bulging capped deltoids in his big hands, while he continued talking; "I like my women big and muscular, and no other woman is as big and muscular as you are baby! What's your name darling".........Suddenly Mary-Lou seemed to take notice of Snake, as she reaches with her right hand to gently grasp him by the back of his jaw, the small movement made my wife's enormous right bicep, and widened right arm pit enlarge and extreme bicep contact into a boulder, even though Mary-Lou's right arm is still UN-flexed. "My name is Mary-Lou." My wife smiles coyly at Snake, then firmly pushes up while tilting his head back, as Snake closes his eyes in shear pleasure at my wife's firm, aggressive touch. But Mary-Lou's grip begins to tighten even harder, while the pressure on Snakes jaw starts building up, becoming more uncomfortable, then all of a sudden, Snake's head tilted back as far as it could go. But still Mary-Lou pushes up even farther, while she still smiling, while with her unending strength Mary-Lou lifts Snake's entire body off the ground, with just her single muscular sculpted right arm. My wife's flexing triceps engorges obscenely as it overpowers the force of gravity on Snakes 250 pound body, and Mary-Lou's fabulous right bicep peaks to a hugely swollen claw of true muscular female sinew, as Mary-Lou fully straightens her right arm over her own head........"And I do love my men." Mary-Lou said in an even tone, while she still held the 250 pound biker over her head with the sheer brute muscular strength of her right arm, like he was a rag doll. Mary-Lou's immensely strong fingers abruptly crushed Snake's jaw, crumpling it as easy as dry fall leaves, simply crushing his jaw bone and teeth in a wave of blood that chokes out Snake's shrieks of pain and horror, then with a final loud crunching sound, Snake's jaw was broken!.......As Mary-Lou grinds the gore that use to be Snake's lower face effortlessly with her strong bone shattering fingers, my wife starts to lower and then press up the flailing biker slowly and deliberately, using Snake's 250 pound body as a mere human dumbbell, to workout her monstrously muscular triceps even farther, striations rippling to the surface of her beastly claw with each repetition of this inhuman exercise Mary-Lou did! My wife's three headed right arm muscles pumped up to a freakishly unbelievable size, and it was getting bigger and stronger with each rep she did. Then Mary-Lou drops her face crushed biker dumbbell behind her, after pumping out 100 amazing reps........Coming out of his awe of watching his friend Snake's 250 pound body being lifted like a rag doll by this freakishly huge muscular woman, and then the horror of seeing his friend Snake's face literally explode in the grip of my wife's hand, Mad Dog foolishly charges at Mary-Lou, "Bad mistake Mad Dog!" I thought to myself, watching all this from a very safe distance, and Mad Dog starts throwing punches into my wife's thick chiseled rock hard abdominal musculature. Mad Dog screams in shear pain as his fist make contact my wife's stomach muscles, which were as hard as a brick wall, but Mary-Lou just giggles devilishly at him. Mad Dog's hardest punches felt pathetically feeble to her, and as Mary-Lou tenses her deeply thick abdominal muscles to their magnificent, fully etched state, Mad Dog's knuckles shatter like glass against my wife's stomach muscles, now casually flexed to a hardness far beyond solid steel. Mary-Lou's abs are so freaking hard, that even a sledgehammer couldn't dent them!.........As I continued watching my wife enjoying herself beating up the two biker dudes, from the corner of my eye, I noticed a television news media van from Fox New, filming the whole event, which would later be on the evening new, entitled; "Real Live Female She-Hulk Beats Up To Bikers!" End Of Part 5                         

Comments

Popular Posts