My Mother's Continued Obsession With Body Building!-The Final Chapter!

THREE MONTHS LATER: The night of the regional level professional female body building contest, my mother was back stage pumping out rep after rep with two, six hundred pound dumbbells, with such an intensity of speed and agility, getting ready for her walk on the stage, to do her flexing and posing routine. My mother, as well as Valeda and myself were very eager to see if my mother had what it took to win first place in the heavy weight division. Winning first place in the heavy weight division paid $100,000.00. While my mother continued pumping out rep after rep with the two six hundred pound dumbbells, a judge's assent came over and after handing my mother a clear plastic cup, asked her to step in a small bathroom and urinate in the clear plastic cup. After putting down the two six hundred pound dumbbells back in the weight rack, my mother then took the clear plastic cup, and went over to the small bathroom, and after she closed the door behind her, my mother removed the red bikini brief she was wearing, then squatted down over the toilet and urinated into the clear plastic cup.........Five minutes later, my mother exited the small bathroom and walked over to the judge's assent, and handed her the clear plastic cup that was now half full with her urine. The judge's assent took the plastic cup with my mother's urine, and with an eye dropper, she dropped three drops of a chemical into my mother's urine. After the chemicals hit my mother's urine it turned a very dark blue! The judge's assent said; "I'm sorry Jazz, but you've disqualified from this regional level professional female body building contest and every other one for the next five years, for heavy usage of illegal steroids." Then as she waved over two huge muscular female security guards with her left hand, the judge's assent held out her right hand and said; "Jazz, please hand over you professional female body building card to me, and then please go with these two women." After my mother handed over her card, the two huge muscular female security guards led my mother away, and locked her in a room till the police came to arrest her, for using illegal narcotics. While all this was going on, Valeda who was watching this while standing in a corner of the pump up room, quietly slipped out a side exit door, and was long gone by the time the police arrived..........Two days later my mother found herself in court in front of judge who sentenced her to two years of hard time in an all women's maxim state prison. While serving her two year sentence for possession of illegal narcotics around an under aged child, and the use of those illegal narcotics, my mother spent her time, at least nine hours a day lifting weights in the prison workout yard and getting even bigger and even more freakishly muscular, by the time she was paroled from prison. While from the other very tough women who were serving their own sentences for various crimes, my mother also learned the fine art of street fighting, and how to become one mean female bad ass!........As for me, the state child welfare board put me in the custody of my grandma, who was Jazz's mother, and I'd live with my grandma for the next two years, till my mother got paroled from prison. As for Valeda, after my mother was sentenced and sent to prison, neither one of us ever heard from her again. The End!          

Comments

Popular Posts