My Mother's Continued Obsession With Body Building!-3

The second particular challenge my mother faced, would be her huge 44 triple D breasts. Due to my mother's secret, and exceedingly delightful training techniques, my mother had maintained her lusciously full natural breasts, while she had lost body fat everywhere else. One consequence was that she had a problem finding a posing bikini, because the existing female body builders bikini tops came in two designs. One that covered nipples of breasts that had shrunk away from extensive weight lifting. And the other to cover the rock solid hemispheres of implants. Neither bikini top had enough strength to support my mother's large natural ballooning tits, that actually bounced when she moved around. Of course my mother's huge 44 triple D breasts looked stunning in any conventional bikini top. So my mother and Valeda settled on a bikini top that revealed the deep cleavage of the natural curves of my mother's huge balloon tits. The second consequence was that my mother's huge balloon tits needed symmetry, so Valeda recommended ten sets of reps for my mother's gluts, thighs and calves for balance. Although my mother had extremely strong, and very well defined pectoral muscles from doing bench presses, Valeda also recommended that my mother do ten sets of reps in bench pressing, so her pecs would look so small in comparison with her huge breasts.........Every morning at 4am, seven days a week for the next three months straight, Valeda had my mother up, dressed in her workout clothes, and in our kitchen drinking a large glass filled with a dozen raw eggs. After my mother finished drinking her dozen raw eggs, Valeda injected my mother with a very large dosage of very highly powerful Russian steroids, then Valeda took my mother on a eight mile run. By 5am Valeda had my mother back in our garage working out lifting weights even harder then she ever had before! Any one would have been tired just watching how much effort my mother was putting into her new weight lifting workout program, but I was completely exhausted because of the special role I played in my mother's new weight lifting program. In addition to my mother's usual assistance in the morning before school, and after school every afternoon and way into late of the night, my mother wanted me to orgasm her four times a day, while she continued lifting weights. The first day I was thrilled to bring my mother to a cock pounding climax twelve times, but by the third day, even my own 13 year old strong, but only human penis was worn out by my mother's super humanly muscular pussy, so I started delivering most of my mother's orgasms with my practiced tongue and hands.......Under my mother's new body building routine of hundreds of reps, augmented by massive dosages of the highly powerful Russian steroids that Valeda was injecting into her every morning and other multi-vitamin supplements my mother was taking on a daily bases, I could see visible growing improvements to my mother's already muscular female titan body on a daily bases. Fibers seemed to swell while each of her muscle groups  developed unbelievable sharp valleys from their neighbors. My mother's creamy white skin seemed to tighten up even more then it had before, to show remarkably stunning striations in every singularly defined muscle, from the course grained bulging muscles of her thighs, to her fine cinder block abs with their deep razor cut edges. "Oh boy!" I thought to myself one day during the end of my mother's first three months of training, as I was looking over my mother's growing muscular female titan physique, while she was still lifting weights; "If Jazz could get herself in this great a shape in only three months time, I can't wait in six months to see how fantastic her body will be by the time she enters the regional level female body building contest!" End Of Part 3   

Comments

Popular Posts