The New And Super Improved Mary-Lou!-1

 Twenty years ago when I first met my wife Mary-Lou in high school during our senior year, she had a very well toned athletic figure from being on the girls track and field team. After high school we got married, and since I made a great yearly salary as tax accountant for the I.R.S., Mary-Lou was very content on being a stay at home wife and mother, who always found spare time on her hands, to enjoy whatever hobby she was interested in at the time, and since our only son Jimmy was now going to college full time, Mary-Lou had even more spare time on her hands. One afternoon, unbeknown to me, my wife Mary-Lou decided to buy a gym membership at Women's Workout World, and spend some of her daily spare time working out. After Mary-Lou met her personal trainer, who's name was Amy, and had her plan out a very rigorous workout program for my wife, which included a high impact aerobics and spinning class, and a complete upper and lower body light weight lifting program. Every day while I was busy at work in my office, my wife would go religiously to Women's Workout World, where Mary-Lou would spend six hours a day of her spare time working out........Four weeks later, after Mary-Lou had joined Women's Workout World, she was wearing a sleeveless, blue button down blouse and shorts when I came home from the office. Mary-Lou was just talking on the phone to one of her girl friends when I first noticed, a twitch, nothing more, but there it was, horseshoe shaped triceps on the back of my wife's arms. Mary-Lou had always kept herself fit during our marriage, but I would never have thought of my wife as being muscular, her arms looked as well toned as they had been back in high school, nice arms, but you certainly wouldn't describe her as being muscular. Mary-Lou never worked out all the years we've been married, she never had the time, being a dedicated wife and mother, but all of a sudden, true to life, there it was. I thought it over, whatever I should mention it to Mary-Lou. I had always secretly been an admire of muscular women, even though my wife was far from being jacked, and then it occurred to me, that if I complemented Mary-Lou on the slight muscular development on her arms, it might draw the wrong sort of attention, and make my wife feel insecure about her body, so I tried to very tread lightly on this subject.........After Mary-Lou finished her phone call, I said; "Hey Honey, I see you've been working out a little." "Are you kidding Jim." Mary-Lou asked as a warm smile crossed her lips. I just nodded towards her arms, as I casually said; "I see you got a little more muscles there Mary-Lou." "Oh really!" Mary-Lou said as the warm smile that crossed her lips grew even bigger, while she popped out a double bicep pose. Sure enough! There was not only a little set triceps, but a matching set of little biceps to go with them. Nothing really out of the ordinary, but they were bigger then what Mary-Lou had before, and enough to cause a touch of sexual arousal in my pants. As I felt them, I said; "You look good Mary-Lou." "You've sweet Jim, I never thought you'd ever notice." My wife replied sweetly...........A few weeks passed, and one night Mary-Lou and I were both in the bathroom getting ready to go to a wedding anniversary party at a friends house. As I was getting out of the shower, Mary-Lou was putting on her make-up in the bathroom mirror, when she asked me; "Jim, you want to see something totally amazing?" Then Mary-Lou flexed her arms in front of the mirror. My wife now truly had real muscles! Two nice little round balls of biceps and arc of triceps sprung out, and even her forearms looked a little more swollen with muscle. "Holy cow!" I exclaimed as my cock stood up and saluted. "I'm glad you like it honey, I kind of like having muscles and being a little stronger too." Then after Mary-Lou raised both her arms up and did a double bicep pose, she said; "I've actually got little biceps now." "Honey, those aren't little biceps." I replied, while I was enjoying the view. "Jim, are you calling me a muscle girl?" Mary-Lou asked sheepishly. "Well honey, you have lats too." I said. "You mean these Jim?" Mary-Lou asked, as flexed again; "I do!" My wife giggled, as I started measuring her upper arm, I said; "Mary-Lou, you have fourteen inch biceps, and that's not a little muscle." "Well, I'm glad you like them Jim." Mary-Lou said as she grabbed my huge throbbing cock, and gave it a little playful squeeze. "You know Jim, I think I'm growing a little more muscular between my legs as well." Mary-Lou said while she started feeling her own pussy. That was all I could sexually take! I picked Mary-Lou up carried her to our bedroom, where I tossed her on our queen sized bed, and we sexually went at it like two ravenous beasts. By the time we finished, we were an hour and a half late for our friend's wedding anniversary party! End Of Part 1        

Comments

Popular Posts