My Freakishly Huge Muscular Mother's Monstrous Embrace!-8

"ARE YOU SCARED OF ME BEEBE, YOU SHOULD BE DARLING!" My mother roared as she was getting even more sexually aroused. My mother licked Beebe's ear dangerously, with her fearsomely strong tongue, which even that was visibly lined with muscles! My mother played with the idea of just ripping Beebe's left ear right off her head, as she continues to pump up her ever grown freakishly huge right bicep, even higher as her peak grew harder. "I'm so totally pumped, I could kill you Beebe without even trying! Look at all my muscles, I'm so fucking totally pumped up!" My mother gloats, and Beebe now has to look up to see the split top of my mother's enormous Mt. Everest female bicep that flexed before her. "It's over 81 inches UN-flexed, and totally flexed it's over 132 inches, and it's getting bigger, and stronger every day." My mother breaths heavily while she was admiring her own monstrously huge right bicep, as it writhes and bulges as she twists her right wrist, finally becoming a rocky, two headed pinnacle with a jagged 4 inch peak, towering from a broad base of visible fibers as my mother tightens her flex. "KISS IT, LICK IT BEEBE, FEEL THE HARD MUSCULAR FEMALE STEEL, FEEL THE POWERFUL MUSCULAR FEMALE STRENGTH! My mother growls exultingly. Beebe's lips and tongue fearfully ran over my mother's creamy white skin, stretched tightly over fibrous separations in her freakishly huge, jagged granite right bicep. My mother's enormously huge right peaked bicep, was a warm, steely hard wild animal, that Beebe could literally feel bursting with pure super human strength! My mother laughs at Beebe's utter terror, just her single freakishly, huge right bicep was stronger then Beebe's entire female muscular physique, harder then anything else in the world, and it's only one of my mother's freakishly, huge pumped muscles, which were exploding all over her incredibly built, freakishly huge, naked female muscular physique, just begging to be unleashed like an unstoppable force of nature! Then my mother murmurs; "I'M WAY STRONGER THEN YOU ARE BEEBE, STRONGER THEN YOU COULD EVEN IMAGINE! AND NOW MY B.F.F., I'M GOING TO RAPE AND CRUSH THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"..........."Please stop Jazz, I beg you. I'm so sorry that I had sexual relations with your under aged son, if only I could take it back, I would!" Beebe pleaded as she broke down in tears. "IT'S A LITTLE TOO LATE FOR AN APOLOGY BEEBE, THE DAMAGE HAS ALL READY BEEN DONE, DARLING!" My mother roared, as her freakishly huge, muscular female physique started shaking very violently, as her freakishly huge muscles pulsated and rippled with effortless super human strength and power! Beebe cringes in shear terror, still pleading for mercy, while my freakishly huge, muscular mother strapped on a 6 inch thick dildo, and started air humping Beebe tauntingly, while my mother's thickly, muscular abs turned into unbelievably deep, very defined cinder blocks as the 6 inch strap on thick dildo, brushed against her very obviously muscular, and now very wet pussy, while she continued to air hump Beebe's Regina threateningly. Beebe's own pussy were trembling with fear, knowing that she was no match for my mother's visibly muscular pumped up, and now very wet pussy, that had a 6 inch thick dildo strapped to it. My mother raises her head up and let's out a very wildly vicious laugh, and roared; "NEXT TO ME, YOUR PUSSY IS SO PUNY BEEBE! I EVEN OUT SEX YOU, HOW PATHETIC IS THAT?" Like Beebe's pitifully female muscularity, Beebe's muscular Regina was literally dwarfed by my mother's own freakishly, huge, and now extremely wet muscular pussy, with the 6 inch thick dildo strapped on the front. My mother's muscular pussy was so unbelievably hypnotically, it looked so utterly freaky! My mother then flaunts the 6 inch thick dildo hard, while her hard, protruding clitoris as well as her internal vaginal muscles, which were so freakishly built, that their peaked muscular ridges actually bulged outside on the surface, with thick blue veins actually protruding from my mother's creamy white skin, that stretched tightly over my mother's incredibly developed, muscular Regina. "MY MEGA PUSSY WITH MY STRAP ON 6 INCH THICK DILDO IS GOING TO BLOW YOUR CUNT APART, YOU LITTLE BITCH!" My mother roared in sexual delight! Then my mother said; "AND I'M EVEN GOING TO OUT ORGASM YOU AS WELL BEEBE!" Then as my freakishly huge, muscular mother over powered Beebe's pitiful attempts to stop her, and after containing Beebe's pussy with ease, as a totally twisted, wicked smile crosses my mother's face, she then forcibly sticks the entire 6 inch thick dildo into Beebe's Regina, making her scream in extreme pain! End Of Part 8

Comments

Popular Posts