My Mother's Continued Obsession With Body Building!-2

One afternoon as I was riding home on the school bus, I decided that living with a sex crazed, obsessed with body building, devoted mother, who love to indulge me in any current whim I chose to take an interest in, was about as good as life got. During the day while I was at school, my mother would stay home all day working out lifting weights and building up her muscular female physique to an even greater form. Then with the new weight lifting workout program my mother planned out for herself, she rescheduled her time, so after school I could have sweet muscle sex with her, and savor her miraculously muscular body, and fuck the shit out of Jazz till she screamed in total ecstasy!.......My next whim that my devoted mother was ready to indulge me in, was letting me enter her in an armature female body building contest, that was held in the local Y.W.C.A. downtown. My mother, who now had the muscular body of a female titan, and had never entered a female body building contest before in her entire life, won first place in the heavy weight division. As we were driving home from the Y.M.C.A. in my mother's Dodge Caravan, I started thinking. If my mother could win an armature female body building contest that easily, what if she started entering professional female body building contests? If my mother became a champion professional female body builder, she could make a lot of money doing sports endorsements and commercials on T.V., just by flexing her bulging muscles. After we got home, as Jazz was taking a shower and getting ready for a night of sweet muscle love with me, I went on the Internet and filled out an application to get my mother a professional female body building card, so she could enter the next professional female body building contest in nine months. Three days later when my mother's professional body building card came in the mail, my mother was so happy that she was entered in the next regional level female body building competition, but when she realized that she only had nine months to seriously train for it, my mother knew she needed professional help.........My mother started making a series of phone calls, trying to hire a professional personal trainer, to help get her into top physical shape for the up coming regional level female body building competition. Finally after making over 27 phone calls, her girl friend Valeda, who was a former professional Russian female body builder, agreed to become my mother's personal trainer. Valeda had been one of the judges that had voted for my mother at the armature female body building contest, and claimed to be extremely impressed with my mother's great female muscular physique, and said she saw a lot more potential in her. The first day that Valeda moved in our bungalow, my mother had her first coaching session with Valeda, and afterwards my mother was talking twice as fast as normal, and practically dancing around the room excitedly, as she was telling me, how Valeda and her had spent all afternoon developing a very rigorous schedule for every minute of lifting weights, sleep time, every ounce of food and water my mother needed to digest. But the one thing my mother left out, and Valeda pledged her to keep secret, was how many daily injections of Russian steroids my mother needed to take, to get even bigger and more muscular for the up coming regional level professional female body builder contest. Then a couple of days later, two boxes from Moscow Russia were delivered by UPS, that contained extremely strong multi vitamins, powerfully strong Russian steroids, and highly powerful diet supplements to help push my mother's process along, at an even faster rate.......The first particular challenged my mother faced, was that she only had nine months to catch up with other female body building contestants, who had been training two years for this contest. Fortunately for my mother, she had been working out lifting weights intensely enough on her own these past three and a half months, to have the solid muscularity of a seasoned female body building competitor. My mother would have to divide her workout time between lifting lighter amounts of steel weights with more repetitions to pump up her muscle volume, while practicing an athletic, dancing, posing routine as well. End Of Part 2

Comments

Popular Posts