My Mother Became A Monstrously Muscular Amazon!-3

The next morning being Saturday, and I didn't have to go to school, and my mother didn't have to work, after we woke up Jazz and I had another fantastic bout of muscle sex. Then after we both showered and dressed, my mother was in a hurry to start indulging me in my current whim, of being her personal weight lifting training coach, so we got into her Dodge Caravan and drove down town........Jazz drove us to the Hercules Exercise Equipment Company, where after we looked at a lot of different weight lifting equipment, before she decided to by the Omega 5000 weight lifting system. This system came with 3,000 pounds of steel weight disks that worked with both a pulley system and as free weights with a bench, two long barbell bars and six dumbbell bars. After we both half carried and loaded the six heavy boxes that made up the Omega 5000 weight lifting system, as Jazz was closing the rear cargo door with her left hand, she flexed her right 9.5 inch bicep and said jokingly; "You know Steven, after I finish using this weight lifting system, I'll be able to carry the entire workout system, you and our mini van all at once.".........My mother then drove us to General Nutrition Center, where I followed her up and down the aisles pushing a shopping cart, while Jazz read the labels on all the mega vitamins, protein muscle bulk up shakes, and other muscle enhancement mixtures she could find. A half hour later, our shopping cart was filled with almost everything that G.N.C. sold for the average female body builder who was seriously into working out. On our way towards the cash register, my mother stopped at a book rack and started looking at workout and diet books. Jazz finally picked a book that was titled; "The Amazonian Book Of Female Body Building!" This book was as thick as an unabridged version of Webster Dictionary, and was considered the female bible of body building. As my mother turned and held up the front of this book to my face, Jazz said; "Steven, read this book from cover to cover, and design the most rigorously hard, weight lifting program you could for me. And in three weeks we'll start my weight lifting training, okay?" "Okay Jazz, but why do we have to wait three weeks to start?" I replied. "Well for a couple of reasons Steven. My mother said. "The first is that I'd like to lose another 15 to 20 pounds and get my fat percentage down to 0%, and I'm going to need to stick to a very strict crash diet for that, which will take at least 2 and a half weeks to accomplish. This would ensure that every time you weigh and measure my progress while I'm in training, we'll get more accurate results. The second reason Steven, is that you'll be out of school by then on summer vacation, and spending all your time coaching me in lifting weights and body building, wouldn't interfere with any of your school work."..........After everything was paid for at the cash register, I tried to push the now extremely heavy shopping cart towards the exit. I struggled like hell and only got a foot away from the cash register, when my mother casually walked up along side of me, and as Jazz reached out and pinched my skinny little boy's arm between her index and thumb, she said; "Steven this heavy shopping cart is too much for my little boy, why not let your big strong mommy push it for you." Then Jazz lifted me up and placed me in the child seat of the shopping cart, and easily pushed it out the exit door, all the way across the parking lot to our mini van. Now being a thirteen year old boy, I should have been very embarrassed being placed in the child seat of the shopping cart, and having my 31 year old mother pushing me like I was a little kid, but I wasn't. From the view I got facing Jazz, I could see her forearm muscles, as well as her biceps and triceps muscles under the short sleeves of her T-shirt flex dancing, while Jazz pushed against the heavy shopping cart and steering it towards our mini van. As I watched my mother's muscles bulge up and down while she strained to steer the extremely heavy shopping cart across the parking lot, the one thought that had crossed my mind was; "I can't wait to super size those muscles, to see how big Jazz could get them!" Then after we loaded our purchases from G.N.C., Jazz then drove us to the supermarket. End Of Part 3 

Comments

Popular Posts