My Mother Became A Monstrously Muscular Amazon!-7

By the end of the summer, my mother had such a fantastic muscular female physique, that her body would have blown away any other professional female body builder, had Jazz ever entered a female body building contest. But instead my mother's interests in body building, only revolved around the fact that she was over indulging me in my current whims, being her personal trainer, while becoming my muscle gal at the same time.......As my mother's body started developing into a stronger, more sleeker version, of a muscular goddess, her personality started to change as well! My mother who always had a loving and gentle, sweet personality in the past, started to become a real nasty, dominating bitch as her muscles started to grow, knowing she was now the stronger one between us, and that since she was doing this for me,  and only for me, her only son, Jazz felt that she was owed everything I could offer, and I was not only Jazz's son, personal trainer and lover, I was now her personal sex slave as well!........Every evening after her weight lifting workouts, my mother would have me splash baby oil in my palms and start oiling down her thickly muscular shoulders and arms, which I really enjoying doing. Then Jazz would raise both her thickly muscular arms, and flexed two double sized softball biceps, as she commanded me; "Steven Make sure they've well oiled." And like an obedient son I did as my mother asked me to do!........As I continued rubbing baby oil on to my mother's hard muscles, my mother would ask as she looked me straight in my eyes; "Do you love your mommy's muscles, and what's she has done with her body Steven?"  "Yes Jazz, I think it's truly amazing the transformation you've accomplished in only three months." I said as I continued to work and oil down beneath my mother's arm pits, and both sides of her muscular torso. I had to admit truthfully, with as much enthusiasm as I could muster to myself, that a little more each day my mother's body was disappearing and being replaced by the body of this extremely muscular female goddess, who only resemblance to my mother was in her face and voice alone, but in time my mother's steroid usage would change that as well!........Jazz's muscles were as sexy as hell, and as I watched my mother's transformation on a daily bases, it was very easy to see where she stopped being my mother, and was becoming my very own female muscle goddess, and it was very easy for me to except the fact that she was now becoming two totally different individuals at the same time! Not to mention I started feeling more like I was living with an older muscular woman, who was becoming my female muscular goddess lover, and less like I was living with my single mother. As I continued oiling down my mother's muscular physique, she asked me in a romantic tone; "Steven, how does it feel being able to get off on your very own muscle girl, instead of some pictures on a website? I bet it's great, now come on and really feel your muscle girl's body!" "Okay Jazz, as soon as I finished oiling up your muscles." I said with a great deal of happiness in my voice.  "Okay Steven, now oil up my chest!" My mother said in a very demanding tone, as she flexed her huge pectoral muscles straight out at me.........I excitedly started rubbing baby oil on my mother's huge, thickly pectoral muscles, enjoying every minute of the sensation of Jazz's thick cushions of straited muscle, which lead into her deeply huge cleavage. "Oh come on Steven, really feel them and while you rub in that baby oil darling, they aren't going to bite you!" Jazz said as she grabbed my hands in frustration and led them all over her magnificent muscular breast line. The big mounds of my mother's 44 triple "D" breasts wobbled excitedly under my own hands. "Steven you've the first man in fourteen years since your father, that I've allowed to touch my titties!" They've fucking sensational Jazz!" I gasped in total sexual delight! Then my mother cupped her breasts with her hands, forming a massive double handful, which over flowed with two very large erotic feminine mounds so that I could get to her flat muscular stomach, and oil it down with baby oil! Jazz's thick muscular abs writhed and flexed under my palms as I oiled them. "Oh God Jazz, they've beautiful!" I said unable to contain my excitement, as her stomach went from a flat taut board, into a grid work of deeply etched slabs beneath my fingers. "That's it Steven, oil your mommy's muscular abs really good." My mother encouraged me. Then Jazz said as a smile crossed her lips; "The best is yet to come Steven!"  End Of Part 7                          

Comments

Popular Posts