My Freakishly Huge Muscular Mother's Monstrous Embrace!-7

Smirking wildly, my mother merely holds Beebe in place, still effortlessly suspending her off the floor. My mother again tightens her bear hug on Beebe and flexes her amazing freakishly huge pecs, and as my mother's obscene thickly, huge, beefy chest muscles expand and flared out, my mother's very aroused nipples again cut deeply into Beebe's skin, easily puncturing it and burying themselves into her flesh. As Beebe loudly shrieks in agony, my mother's smile only grows wider as she enjoys her dominance over Beebe, and the exquisitely erotic feel of her sensitive nipples smashing and tearing into Beebe's muscles like a knife in soft butter. "GOD STEVEN, YOUR MUSCLE MOMMA IS SO TOTALLY PUMPED TO NIGHT!" My mother cried out as she sighs erotically, relishing her super human strength. Then my mother took a deep breath and flexed her freakishly huge muscular pecs again and again, pumping up her freakishly, huge, as solid as granite muscular chest to size after incredible size as she groans in pure erotic lust. Beebe tries to scream, as my mother's erect, hard as nails, nipples repeatedly shred apart her flesh, as they dig and burrow deeper and deeper into Beebe with each mangling flex my mother did. Finally my mother looks down, and the bloody grisly sight almost brings her to a major orgasm. "BEEBE, I'VE TOTALLY DESTROYED YOUR CHEST WITH MY PECS!" My mother grins wickedly. Blood was pouring out where Beebe's chest used to be, and my mother's own pumped, amazingly deep pecs were now so incredibly, freaking big that, they literally replaced the space that once occupied Beebe's once proud chest, the combination of my mother's nipples and pecs completely grinding Beebe's chest away and leaving only ground flesh on the sides. My mother's pinkish nipples erected even farther and pushed against Beebe's now exposed bones of her ribs. "MM MM!" my mother lustfully moans, as she feels her nipples rub against Beebe's exposed rib cage. "MAYBE YOUR WEAK LITTLE GIRL BONES WILL CHALLENGE HOW HARD MY BIG STRONG MOMMA BEAR PECS AND NIPPLES ARE, BUT I DOUBT IT BEEBE!" My mother laughs savagely! Then my mother stared into Beebe's glazed over eyes, and wickedly grins. Then with a loud sexual predator growl,  my mother flexes her awesome muscular chest even harder then before, and her freakishly, huge pumped up pecs responded with an explosion of monstrous female beef! My mother's granite like muscular pecs, ballooned up with unbelievable power and strength, then I heard loud cracking sounds as my mother's steely nipples derisively snapped Beebe's exposed rib cage, like a powerful drill bit going against a match stick. As my mother's mighty pecs violated Beebe's rib cage, she nastily smiles to herself knowing she is the true dominating alpha female here tonight. "TOLD YOU BEEBE, THAT WAS LIKE NOTHING!".........."SO TELL ME BEEBE, IS THIS BEATING I'M GIVING YOU TONIGHT WORTH THE PUNISHMENT, FOR HAVING SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH MY UNDER AGED SON ALL SUMMER LONG? My mother asked as her anger was building up inside her! "I HOPE IT WAS FOR YOU BEEBE, BECAUSE SO FAR NOTHING I'VE DONE TO YOU YET, YOU LITTLE WHORE, WILL COMPARE TO WHAT I'M GOING TO DO TO YOU WITH MY INNER MUSCLES, THE MUSCLES IN MY MUSCULAR THIGHS! My mother was yelling at the top of her lungs! Then my mother whispered erotically in Beebe's ear, as her steely nipples teared into Beebe's lung tissue. "Beebe, you think I'm crushing you now, just wait till I crush your face into a pulp with my muscular thighs, you under aged, teenage fucking whore!" Then my mother let out a very viciously wild laugh, relishing the thought of her mighty muscular legs dominating and pulverizing, while they were wrapped around Beebe's head. EVER BEEN RAPED BY ANOTHER WOMAN BEEBE?" My mother breathes huskily; "YOU KNOW I COULD RAPE YOU IF I LIKED, AND YOU COULDN'T STOP ME IF YOU TRIED. I'M SO PUMPED AND YOU'VE JUST A WEAK LITTLE GIRL NEXT TO ME BEEBE, WITH ALL MY BIG, STRONG MUSCLES, SO YOU BETTER WATCH OUT DARLING!" My mother then flexes her freakishly huge right muscular arm under Beebe's nose, while enjoying her palpable fear, as my mother's freakishly huge peaked bicep pushes Beebe's nose back, and towers up to her eye level, as unreal female muscle that dwarfed and shamed Beebe's, with it's size, peak and steely hard separations. "ARE YOU SCARED OF ME BEEBE, YOU SHOULD BE DARLING!" End Of Part 7   

Comments

Popular Posts