My Mother's Continued Obsession With Body Building!-1

After my summer vacation ended and I went back to school, my mother Jasmine, or Jazz as she was known personally to me, went out and bought another 3,000 pounds of steel weight disks to add to her Omega 5000 Weight Lifting System. Then after calling her boss at Blue Cross Blue Shield, where my mother worked from her home office as a medical patient counselor, Jazz told her boss that she needed to take all her vacation, personal, and sick days together, a total of nine months straight off for a personal family matter. After my mother got her nine months off, she continued every day following the workout weight lifting program I had designed for her, while injecting herself four times a day with those powerful Russian steroids I still didn't know she was secretly using. Since my mother saw how happy she had made me since last summer, by indulging me in my current whim of turning her into a muscular female goddess, my mother became even more obsessed with lifting weights and becoming even bigger, stronger, and even more muscular, to indulge me in my sexual female muscle fetish, so I wouldn't lose interest in her. As my mother thought to herself; "Anything to please my special man!"..........Every morning my mother would be up at 4am, and after filling up a special two part cylinder tank that held 25 gallons of a multi-vitamin high protein muscle milk shake with salt pills mixed in on one side of the cylinder tank, and 25 gallons of spring water in the other half of the two part cylinder tank. My mother then would set the timer on the pump that would force feed her down her throat both the multi-vitamin high protein muscle milk shake with salt pills and spring water through a hose every hour on the hour, at different intervals. so she was automatically able to fuel her hungry growing muscles, and not dehydrate while she sweat like a pig, while not missing a single rep, as she moved from station to station on the Omega 5000 Weight Lifting System. Then after my mother injected herself with four heavy dosages of those powerful Russian steroids, as a super strong, electrical energy buzz flowed through out her entire body, my mother would strip down naked, clamp on the hose to her mouth that force fed her the multi-vitamin high protein muscle milk shake with salt pills added, and spring water. Then after turning on the pump that force fed her, my mother started her non-stop weight lifting program, doing rep after rep, set after set, while moving from one workout station to another, without stopping once for 12 hours straight.........By the time I was getting ready to catch the school bus that picked me up in front of our bungalow, I'd leave through the back door and pass our garage, where I'd look in the garage window and see my mother, who looked like she was in some kind of a hypnotic trance, as she was moving around those heavy steel weights while doing rep after rep, while a low, chugging sound came from the pump that was force feeding her. Then when I returned later on that afternoon from school, as soon as I got off the school bus, I again looked in the garage window, and still saw my mother in that same hypnotic trance, as she continued lifting her steel weights, while being force fed........If I was lucky, I'd get to see my mother later on in the evening, right before I'd go to bed. On one of those occasions, my mother staggered in through our back door like she was drunk, with a very wild, crazy look in her eyes, while her T-shirts and shorts, which seemed to get tighter and tighter on her growing muscular female physique every day, seemed to stick to her extremely sweaty and smelly muscular body. I happen to notice that my mother's eye brows looked even more bushier then they had in the past, and her facial muscles seemed even more developed and defined, giving my mother's face a harder more sculpted, manly look. My mother's shoulder length, chestnut brown hair seemed to be growing out even thicker and longer then I remembering it to be. And since my mother hadn't brushed or combed her hair in quite awhile, her long chestnut brown hair hung wildly down past her thickly muscular shoulders, and with the bushier eye brows, the harder sculpted, manly looking face and the crazy look in her eyes, this gave my mother the look of a muscular female psychopath!...........I asked her on this particular occasion, how her workout program was going, my mother just stared at me with those very wild crazy eyes, as she said in a slightly deeper and more huskier voice, then she had before; "Great Steven, but I think I'm plateauing and can't get anymore results out of my current program, starting tomorrow I'm going to have to make a few changes in my weight lifting training program." Then my mother went to take a shower and I went to bed. A half hour later, I felt Jazz slip under the covers next to me, and after she wrapped her strong powerful muscular arms around my body, she fell fast asleep snoring very loudly. When I woke up the next morning, my mother was already out of bed, and in our garage working out! End Of Part 1  

Comments

Popular Posts