My Mother Become A Monstrously Muscular Amazon!-6

As soon as Jazz returned from giving herself that nice injection of Russian steroids, she seemed to have a lot more energy and stamina, and she was even more ready then before to start working out! I had numbered each weight lifting workout station from 1-10. Each one of the weight lifting workout station was designed to work out a certain muscle group, and after completing all 10 weight lifting workout stations, this would give my mother the most rigorously hard workout program that I could come up with. At each weight lifting workout station I had Jazz doing six sets of reps, which I added twenty extra pounds of steel weights at the start of the next set of reps. By the start of the third set of reps at each station, my mother seemed to start slowing down and tiring out, and then I came up with an idea!.......I pulled down Jazz's workout shorts, and started licking and eating out her Regina, and or fingering her out, depending on what position she was in at that particular weight lifting workout station. This gave Jazz an unbelievable burst of super energy from so many mini orgasms that were busting inside her, that during her first weight lifting workout, Jazz not only completed all six sets of reps at every weight lifting station with six, twenty pound steel weight increments doing every set, but Jazz pushed herself to do four more sets till her muscles screamed in pain, while I continued adding an extra twenty pounds of steel weights at the start of each set of reps! In between continually adding heavy steel weights to her exercise equipment, I force fed Jazz a multi-vitamin enriched, muscle milk protein shake through a tube every two hours, which she chugged down while making loud inhumanly gulping sounds, while she continued pumping out rep after rep without losing her rhythm or missing a beat!.........Also in between adding extra steel weights to her next set of reps, every so often I had to clamp a hose onto Jazz's Regina, so she could piss. I encouraged her to piss as much as possible, by adding salt pills to her protein shakes, and also force fed her two gallons of spring water every hour on the hour while I wiped the buckets of sweat off her growing, muscular female physique, so my mother wouldn't dehydrate, while she was trying to keep her fat percentage at 0%!.........Ten hours later, after my mother completed all 10 weight lifting workout stations, I helped lift her very swollen, sore muscular body to her feet as she held an arm around my neck, my mother said; "Wow Steven, that was some rigorously hard workout program you've designed for me." "We've not finished yet Jazz." I said, as I lead her outside our garage and around the back, where I had a complete obstacle course set up, that would make Jazz do everything from running as she stepped through car tires, to climbing a tree, then using a rope to pull herself across the lake to another tree, then back again, where Jazz had to row me in a boat 20 complete laps around the lake. Another four hours later after my mother completed my obstacle course, she was laying out on our lawn, panting and sweating, while her body was in such extreme pain, as every muscle in Jazz's body felt like it was on fire and started cramping up from the extreme abuse they were put through, on my rigorously hard weight lifting workout program! I then had to half carry, half drag my very exhausted mother back to our bungalow, where she collapsed into a very deep sleep after hitting her pillow, but the next morning, after injecting herself with a double dosage of Russian steroids, and sneaking an extra injection out, which Jazz was planning to use with out my knowledge, to help her complete my obstacle course, my mother again was full of energy and stamina and very ready to workout, and this rigorously hard, weight lifting workout program would continue seven days a week, for the next three months of my summer vacation, as my mother's body started to swell up and grow with unbelievable size and muscle girth! My mother was turning into a real live Incredible She-Hulk! End Of Part 6             

Comments

Popular Posts