The New And Super Improved Mary-Lou!-5

I even loved watching my wife Mary-Lou too, even when she wasn't looking. I'd watch my wife as she would cook, while her huge rippling back muscles massively flexed every time she was cutting with a knife. I'd watch her putting make-up on in front of the mirror, which caused her thickly muscular pecs and tits to jump with every one of Mary-Lou's movements. When we would be cuddling on the sofa together watching television, I loved to run my fingers along the thick blue vein, in her huge bulging bicep, while I rested my other hand on Mary-Lou's thickly muscular traps and mighty muscular quads. My wife Mary-Lou was always working out now, and I was very happy for that too! Mary-Lou used me to be her human barbell to shoulder press, bench press, and do bicep curls while she sucked me off. While she was home alone with me, Mary-Lou took to walking around the house only in her bra and panties, and I marveled at every foot step my muscular wife took! Her well defined, hugely muscular quads, her enormously muscular lats, her triple D tits bouncing against her thickly muscular pecs, it truly is an unbelievable sight to see! Sometimes as a joke, Mary-Lou would make me arm wrestle her while we were sitting at the kitchen table. I'd take her thickly, huge muscular arm, and with my two hands and using my whole body weight, I'd try to force Mary-Lou's thickly, huge muscular arm down on the kitchen table. And all the while my wife would be drinking coffee, or reading a magazine, and then she'd finally throw down my arm, and Mary-Lou would do it with such tremendous strength and force, that it would cause me to somersault through the air before I'd hit the ground. This would make Mary-Lou laugh every time, as she said; "Jim, do you know that one of my muscular forearms are bigger then your thighs?" 'You don't have to tell me honey." I'd always replied, then I'd ask my wife; "Flex for me Mary-Lou, just one time, please!"............"Which muscle Jim?" Mary-Lou would ask. "Any muscle honey." I would reply. "You choose Jim." Mary-Lou would say like a waitress waiting to take an order. "Double bicep pose please!" I always asked for. Then Mary-Lou would lift up her thickly, huge muscular arms, and my whole entire body would shake! Mary-Lou's thickly, huge muscular biceps were enormously round mounds, with her thickly, huge triceps making them even bigger, and if I was lucky, my wife would give me more then one flex gratis! By this time the weight around my cock had progressed to the size of a bowling ball, and after Mary-Lou made me hard it was just a matter of seconds before she lifted me up, threw me down, or just jumped on top of me and fucked my brains out! What did she look like? Mary-Lou's enormous, thickly muscular female physique blocked out the all light as she got on top of me. I'd caress her 44 tripe D breasts and her thickly, huge muscular pecs, while holding onto my wife's thick muscular traps, her thickly muscular lats, and her hugely thick biceps. Mary-Lou could fuck me for hours at a time without stopping, and I'd never go soft! End Of Part 4

Comments

Popular Posts