My Mother's Continued Obsession With Body Building!-4

During the second three months of her new weight lifting workout program, I was somewhat relieved that my mother didn't seem so demanding about me being there in our garage, to give her orgasms while she worked out lifting weights. In fact Valeda had my mother so tightly scheduled between weight lifting workouts, practicing a very exhausting dancing and posing routine, eating, and sleeping, that I saw very little of my mother almost days at a time. When I would get home from school every day around 4:30pm, Valeda was there to meet me, and after she served me a snack and a glass of milk, Valeda would ask me very sweetly to be quiet, because my mother was down for her six hour nap. When I first heard that my mother was taking six hour naps every day, I figured that it was due to her tiredness from the extremely tight training schedule Valeda had my mother on, until I came home one day earlier then usual from school. On this particular Thursday we only went to school for a half day, so our teachers could have a faculty meeting with the board of education. I arrived home at 1pm, and even though our garage door was closed because it was a fairly chilly afternoon, as I walked up our driveway, I could still hear the heavy clanging of my mother's steel weights, as she was working out furiously in our garage. After I noticed that Valeda's black Ford Mustang wasn't parked around the back of our house, and since I haven't seen my mother in almost 12 weeks, I decided to look in on her through the half open window that was on the side of our garage. As I quietly approached the half open garage window, I saw my mother rigorously pumping out rep after rep on the leg press, with an unbelievable high speed muscular strong intensity! As I stood there silently watching my mother pumping out dozens of reps by the minute, her grunts became louder and more hoarse, and then my mother's loud more hoarse grunts turned into loud cries of physical pain as she forced her tortured, swollen overly worked muscles to continue rigorously pumping out rep after rep. After another fifty screaming reps, my mother collapsed on her workout bench, totally exhausted!.........As the sound of my mother's heavy breathing to catch her breath filled the our garage, the tortured heavy steel weights fell back into place with a loud clanging sound, I then thought that I heard an unusual electrical humming and thumping sound. Not wishing to startle my mother, I knocked on the half open window, and called out; "Hi Jazz, I'm home from school." Despite my mother's heavy exhaustion, she quickly swung around her naked muscular body around to face away from me, while she dropped a towel in her lap. "Hi darling, I didn't expect you home from school this early. Valeda won't be back from grocery shopping till 3pm.".........As I entered through the side door of our garage, I walked towards my mother, who was still sitting on her workout bench with her back towards me. As I was admiring the extreme curves of her now thickly muscular back, from her bigger then ever before cannon ball sized shoulders, to her thinner then ever waist and the cleft of her super firm, muscular bubble shaped ass, I said; "We had a half day at school today Jazz, I mentioned it to you months ago and you even marked it on the kitchen calender, remember?" "Oh yea! Now I do Steven. I guess that I've been so busy with Valeda these past six months getting in shape for my first professional female body building contest, that I just forgot about it." My mother said, sounding a little confused. My mother's confusion and lack of memory over normal every day occurrences, stemmed down to the fact that Valeda had kept my mother so jacked up on steroids these past six months, and so tightly scheduled in her training to get ready for her first professional female body building contest, that my mother had very little time to think about anything else, including me! End Of Part 4     

Comments

Popular Posts