My Mother's Continued Obsession With Body Building!-8

As I continued to stare at my mother's magnificent female muscular physique, while she stood in front of me holding her hands on her muscular hips in a super hero pose and causally flexing her upper body, my raging cock was throbbing so hard, that I thought it was going to explode in my jeans! While I was in grossed with looking at my mother's bulging muscular body, Valeda started dressing her own thickly muscular female physique in a tight pair of shorts and a T-shirt as she said in her thick Russian accent; "Jazz since you've been working out so hard these past four days, and your son has been away at his grandma's house, I'm going to give you the rest of the evening off, so you both could have a little alone time together. We'll start your training again tomorrow morning at 4am sharp, okay?" "Okay Valeda, and thanks for the time off." My mother replied. Then Valeda turned to me and said; "My advise to you Steven for the future, is never question my training methods again! After all, you've the one who wanted to enter your mother in that regional level, professional female body building contest in the first place." Then as Valeda walked over to the side door and opened it, she turned towards me and said in her thick Russian accent, as she gave me a wink; "Have fun with your muscle mommy Steven, she a whole hell of a lot of woman, and I hope you could handle her." Then Valeda exited through the door and closed it behind her............After we heard Valeda's black Mustang start up and drive away, my mother said as she wiped the sweat off her forehead with the back of her right hand; "WHEW! I'm glad that slave driver is gone for a while Steven. Valeda had been working me so incredibly hard these past four days, between lifting weights and practicing my dancing and posing routines, not to mention how many times a workout she was forcing me to have orgasms, to help push me even harder to lift weights and posing, that I've been getting so incredibly horny and missing your young, strong, huge throbbing cock not to mention your protein enriched male sperm." Then my mother moved quickly towards me with such an amazing amount speed and agility for a hugely muscular woman, and picked me up like I was as light as a feather, and flung me over her left bowling ball sized muscular shoulder. Then my mother said as she opened the side door of our garage; "Steven I'm so incredibly horny, that I can't take it anymore. I'm taking you back to the house and I want you to fuck my brains out!" Then my mother carried me across our backyard, through our back door, and straight to her bedroom where she tossed me on to her queen sized bed, and I landed on my back..........Then with wild look of sexual hunger in her eyes, my mother ripped all my clothes off with both her strong hands, and mounted my lower naked body between her thickly, huge muscular legs, and started pumping up and down, faster and faster on my huge throbbing cock, like it was a pogo stick, till she let out such a tremendously huge, unbelievably loud orgasm, that made her bedroom vibrate extremely violently! After it was over, as my mother was spooning me in her hugely, thick muscular arms, between the passionate kissing we were doing, she said; "You know Steven, you wouldn't believe how badly I needed that muscle loving making with you." "I think Jazz, that I'd seriously believe how badly you needed that muscle love making with me, and I have the bruised black and blue body to prove it." I said.........A second later, I noticed something different in my mother's bedroom. Her bedroom closet door was slid back, and I noticed that in half the closet Valeda's clothes were hanging there. Then on the night stand on the opposite side of my mother's queen sized bed, I noticed some of Valeda's person effects. On the night stand on the opposite side from where my mother slept, there was a pair of scissors that still held some of my mother's chestnut brown hair clippings, a bottle of hair gel, Valeda's watch and championship Ms. Olympia ring, a long strap on rubber dildo, and a bottle of sexual lubrication........I knew that Valeda had moved into our bungalow, so she could be here 24 hours a day to work on my mother's training program, but I was made to believe that she was sleeping on our living room sofa. Then I thought to myself; "Valeda had my mother's training scheduled so she would have my mother busy working out and lifting weights, and practising her dancing and posing routines, all night long when I was home. That would only mean my mother was getting her rest periods during the day while I was at school, and while I wasn't around, that would be perfect time of the day for my mother and Valeda, to be having a lesbian sexual affair! My mother now realizing that I had figured out what was going on, behind the fact that Valeda was training her for the up and coming female body building contest, buried her face in my chest as she started to cry, and in between heavy sobs, said; "Oh Steven, I'm so deeply sorry, but I can explain, please hear me out! End Of Part 8     

Comments

Popular Posts