My Freakishly Huge Muscular Mother's Monstrous Embrace!-5

As my mother drunkenly slurred; "Look who came to visit us Steven, your weight lifting fuck doll, Beebe!" Beebe had a very terrifyingly frightened look on her face, as my mother said that! Then my mother, who was two inches taller then Beebe, put both her hugely thick muscular arms around Beebe's thin waist and as my freakishly, huge, muscular and now very drunk mother pulled Beebe closer to her, my mother drunkenly slurred; "Hey Beebe, you've seemed to have sexually enjoyed my baby cub all summer long, how about sexually enjoying his big, strong, momma bear for a while?" Beebe looked up into my mother's wildly crazed drunken eyes as she said in a low whispered voice; "Jazz, you know I'm not a lesbian, and that I like men." My mother looked down at Beebe's face, which looked even more terrifyingly frightened now, and replied in a very low whisper; "Try it Beebe you may like it, and once you go Jazz, you may never want go back, just ask my son Steven over there." I was very worried about what was going to happen next. I've seen my freakishly, huge, muscular mother demonstrate her super strength in the past, but my mother who was so freakishly, hugely muscular and very strong, and not to mention now very drunk on Vodka, was a very dangerous combination! Since I couldn't do anything to stop it, I just decided to watch this little situation play itself out. After my mother forced Beebe to strip naked, and after she removed her own clothes, the fun began!..........No matter how hard Beebe tried, as my mother started hugging her with both her massively, huge muscular arms, with her own arms Beebe couldn't even dent the amazingly thick, dense muscularity of my mother's V-shaped back. It was like trying to bear hug a granite sculpture. My mother let Beebe continue her efforts, and was amused at how hard she tries and how futile it was against my mother's naked hard, freakishly muscular packed torso. Beebe squeezed my mother's freakishly muscular female physique, with all her strength, and my mother couldn't even feel her, no feeling of pressure what so ever! My mother's freakishly huge muscles were so jacked! The thought about how physically superior my mother truly was, began to arouse my huge throbbing cock, as well as my freakishly huge muscular mother. Finally she had enough of Beebe's pitiful attempts to break free, and then my mother's freakishly huge muscular arms bulged out and rippled with a frightening muscularity begging to be used, to be unleashed on Beebe, my mother takes a deep breath while flexing powerfully, huge, muscular pecs and spreading apart her fabulously wide, powerfully muscular lats. My mother's expanding female muscularity and rib cage effortlessly throw Beebe's arms apart with just a simple flex, confirming how truly inconsequential Beebe's strength is, compared to my mother's.........."Now it's my turn Beebe." My mother said with a predatory smile, and then goes in for the attack. My mother's freakishly huge, thick muscular upper arms encircle Beebe's sides, while my mother's gigantically bulging biceps bunched up into two steely balls that bent into Beebe's ribs inwards with terrifying ease, while my mother's thickly muscular forearms painfully compressed Beebe's torso into her bare, thickly muscular pecs. Over the past three months, my mother's inhumanly weight lifting workouts, not to mention all the heavy bags of sand and construction equipment she was hauling around on her job as a day laborer, had stripped her down to 0% fat, and breast tissue. But my mother possessed a pair of huge, rock solid pecs that are deeper and more thicker then most woman's breasts. Her hardening female nipples grind painfully into Beebe's chest as they enlarged in arousal. My mother's broad muscular shoulders turn into two mounded traps and stripped deltoids caps, as she inadvertently lifts Beebe off the ground, leaving her feet dangling, and then my freakishly huge muscular mother suspends Beebe up in the air above her head without any effort what so ever, while my mother looks up with a sneer on her lips, and asked; "Isn't more fun playing with momma bear, then baby bear Beebe? End Of Part 5

Comments

Popular Posts