My Freakishly Huge Muscular Mother's Monstrous Embrace!-3

Even though the day laborer's job didn't pay very well, it only paid a little above the minim wage, my mother loved going to the construction site every morning and working hard on her job. My mother worked very hard every day carrying  big bags of sand, cinder blocks, and moving whatever other heavy supplies and equipment was needed around the construction site, which gave my mother one hell of a physical workout six days a week. Then after working hard eight hours a day at the construction site, my mother would come home and after we had dinner, my mother would take me downstairs with her, to "The She Hulk Gym," and incorporate me in her daily weight lifting workouts. Either my mother would have me sitting on top of the bar of the heavy barbell she was bench pressing, which usually held eight hundred pounds of steel weight disks on both sides, or she'd have me tongue fucking her to push her harder through orgasms, in whatever other weight lifting exercise she was doing at the time........The first time I met Beebe, she put both her hands around my waist and pulled me closer to her. Then with her left hand, Beebe playfully squeezed my crotch, as she said to my mother; "You've right Jazz, your son Steven is hung like a fucking horse." My mother who found it very amusing that Beebe playfully squeezed my crotch, said; "I told you so Beebe!" Then both women burst out in a very large girlish giggle! Beebe and my mother soon became good friends in and out of the gym. All most over night, my mother would refer to Beebe as her B.F.F., {BEST FEMALE FRIEND.} Every time Beebe would greet me, she'd put her muscular arms around my neck, pull me closer to her and kiss me very hard. Then she would ask me; "Steven when are you going to give Y.A.B.B. some head?" Then Beebe would giggle like a school girl.  The first time Beebe asked me that, I had to ask her what Y.A.B.B. meant, and she replied; "Your aunt Beebe of course silly!" My mother always found this routine very amusing and would laugh, and so would I. I always thought of it as a running joke between the three of us, until one night when my mother was away on business for the construction company she was working for..........One day my mother's foreman asked her if she'd like to make a little extra money, by working with a construction crew he was sending across the state. He went on to tell my mother that if she excepted the work, she'd be away from home for over 24 hours, my mother who needed the extra money agreed to take the work. Before she left to go across the state, my mother asked Beebe if she would watch me while she was gone, Beebe happily agreed to help her. That evening after my mother left to go across the state at 10pm, Beebe then closed up the gym, then she came upstairs and knocked on our apartment door. After looking through the spy hole to see who it was, I then let Beebe in. After she entered and closed the door behind her, Beebe then locked it and wrapped her strong muscular arms around my waist, and after she kissed me very hard and passionately, her deep blue eyes looked into mine, as she asked me very lovingly; "Steven, how about having some serious muscle sex with Y.A.B.B., and finally giving her some head.".............Before I knew it, I was in Jazz's and my double bed having wildly muscle sex with Beebe. After it was over, she was spooning me in her strong muscular arms when she said; "Steven your mother wasn't kidding, you really are good at fucking!" "Thanks Beebe." I said feeling a little embarrassed, that her and my mother would hold a conversation about me sexually, with each other. Then Beebe asked me what my mother's secret was for getting so incredibly huge and muscular, and in the heat of passion I told her. I told Beebe everything from how my skinny mother started lifting weights two and a half years ago to indulge me in having a mother with muscles. Then about her ex-personal trainer Valeda who was injecting my mother with a highly potent Russian steroid, and how with my help, how the power of orgasms increased my mother's strength to be able to lift even more weight with an even unbelievable amount of reps. After I was done explaining to Beebe, she snuggled closer to me and asked; "Steven, think you could do the same for me honey, fuck weight train me to have workout orgasms?" "Well, I think I better ask my mother first Beebe." I replied. "SHH! Steven." Beebe said as she held a finger to my lips. "How about we just keep it between ourselves for now, and see how long it takes your mother to see the changes happening in my muscular physique, okay?" Before I could reply, Beebe stuck her head under the covers, and started sucking my throbbing hard cock! End Of Part 3 

Comments

Popular Posts