The New And Super Improved Mary-Lou!-2

The next morning, my wife started adding a warm up workout that she would do around the house, before heading off to Women's Workout World, where Mary-Lou did her high impact aerobics and spinning classes, and finished off with her upper and lower body light weight training program, which she had her personal trainer increase the amount of weight she lifted by twenty pounds every week, with each exercise she did. Mary-Lou's home warm up workout was nothing major, a little running around the neighborhood, a couple of sets of push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups on the bedroom door frame, and jumping rope for five minutes straight without stopping...... Five months later on a Saturday morning as I was in the bathroom, I heard Mary-Lou in the bedroom calling me. When I entered through our bedroom door, Mary-Lou was sitting on the carpeted bedroom floor naked, and as she looked up at me, asked; "Jim, could you help me out for a moment?" Mary-Lou was sitting there, her hair still wet from the shower. My wife liked doing her push-ups naked, before she got dressed, so she wouldn't get her workout clothes all sweaty. "Sure honey, what would you like me to do?" I asked sweetly. "Would you mind just sitting on my shoulders Jim?" "Okay!" I replied, thinking that this was a very strange request coming from my own wife. Mary-Lou rolled over on the bedroom carpet and got into a military push-up position, then I sat down on her upper back with her head between my feet. Mary-Lou smiled to herself, as she said; "Jim, would you mind crossing your legs? You can just hold on to my shoulders, okay?" "Really Mary-Lou? I'm not a small guy after all. You know I'm six foot one inches tall and weigh 265 pounds." I said. "No problem Jim, let me give it a try any way, okay honey?" Mary-Lou said sweetly........It was nothing like I had ever experienced before in my life! My wife's back and lats were like a topographical map, with swollen ridges and deep valleys. Her triceps were now enormously blue veined pythons, still glistening from the little bit of water that hadn't dried yet from Mary-Lou's shower. My wife's movements were smoothly full, touching her chest to the ground, full extension, and I had to move both my hands to her now thicker, muscular neck, so that I wouldn't roll off her muscular back. My now throbbing cock, which was resting against the ridge of my wife's spine, was bigger and harder then it had ever been in my life, but against Mary-Lou's muscular back it looked very inadequate in size. Mary-Lou pumped out one hundred push-ups without stopping once in between, before she collapsed on our bedroom carpet. "Thank-you Jim, that cock of yours is looking pretty good as well darling. I so glad you like my muscles too!" Mary-Lou said in between breathing heavy and trying to catch her breath......As I just stood there examining my wife's body from head to toe, I was very overwhelmed by the speed and agility of the enormous change in Mary-Lou's transformation, in such a short time. My wife was absolutely huge and muscular, and there wasn't any weak flabby spots at all on her entire magnificent body! Mary-Lou's stomach was more thickly defined, then any other woman's I had ever seen. Even my wife's 44 triple D breasts, which were perfectly round globes before she began working out, now sat on top of Mary-Lou's powerfully, thickly blue veined chest, like two huge boulders at the edge of a cliff. Mary-Lou's muscular lats had grown up and around her thickly muscular neck, tall and very thick. "Jim, I'm getting pretty big and muscular, aren't I" Mary-Lou giggled. Then she went into an awesome double bicep pose, and I nearly shot a wad of sperm in my pants! As she held her double bicep pose, Mary-Lou asked; "Well Jim, what do you think? Why don't you get the tape measure and measure my mighty muscular guns." I did as my wife asked me, and her arms measured at 22.5 inches. "Not bad, huh Jim? Now be a dear and measure my chest, okay darling? Forty six inches, not bad huh Jim, what do you think your measurements are?" Mary-Lou asked as she playfully winked at me. "I don't know Mary-Lou." I said. Obviously, I wasn't even close to, and thankfully my wife didn't heighten the humiliation by wanting to measure me, as well. End Of Part 2

Comments

Popular Posts