My Mother Became A Monstrously Muscular Amazon!-5

For the next three weeks while I was busy finishing up my school year during the day and after finishing my homework every evening, I then went through from cover to cover reading; "The Amazonian Book Of Female Body Building." With a legal pad next to me, taking notes on how to design the most rigorously hard, weight lifting workout program that I could come up with, which would give my mother the best possible fantastic results, in becoming a muscular female goddess!.......During these three weeks, I saw very little of my mother, except when she was sound asleep in her own bed. My mother was getting up very early every morning at 4am, and after drinking three gallons of spring water and three bottles of a very powerful laxative and stool softener. Then when I'd leave for school every morning, I'd pass the locked bathroom door, which had very loud farting and sloshing sounds coming from inside, not to mention a very powerful evil, UN-humanly smell  coming out from under the bathroom door as well, as Jazz would be busy sitting on the toilet seat shitting her brains out! I'd gently knock on the bathroom door and say; "Jazz, I'm going to school, see you this afternoon."  In between her grunting and groaning, my mother would reply; "Have a,{grunt and groan}, good day, {grunt and groan} honey."........After I left for school, and after my mother shitted out everything she could for that day, Jazz would take a powerful diarrhea medicine to stop her wild case of having the shits, then weighed herself on our bathroom scale. After being pleased at losing another couple of pounds, my mother would change into her workout sweats, then drive down town to the same gym that she had started working out at eight weeks earlier, and do a high speed spinning, and a high intensity aerobics class, then after drinking a diet shake, my mother worked out with light weights. My mother would then leave the gym and head home, and work in her home office while only drinking spring water, then eat a very light meal of one small skinless broiled chicken breast and a quarter of a pound of raw spinach. Then by 7:30 pm, as I finished my homework and was designing the most rigorously hard, weight lifting workout program that I could come up with for my mother, Jazz was already sound asleep in her own bedroom, snoring very loudly from her own busy day.........Then finally three weeks later, the big day arrived! We were standing in our garage and after my mother had me weigh, and measure her to get Jazz's starting measurements, not to mention photographing her newer, thinner, and more toned female physique, I was totally amazed as entered all the information into my lap top computer in a file Jazz had me keep for her, how in three weeks time, my mother accomplished her first goal by losing another thirty pounds and getting her fat percentage all the way down to 0%, while at the same time Jazz added one and a half, to two inches of muscle growth all over her newer, thinner, and more well toned female physique! Jazz now looked almost like a professional fitness model!........After I finished measuring and weighing Jazz, as I ran my hands up and down her newer, thinner, more well toned body, as I started explaining to her the most rigorously, hard, cross training, weight lifting workout program I had designed for her. I called it; "Jazz's Nonstop Body Building Crusade!" As I walked my mother around the Omega 5000 Weight Lifting System, that I had set up three weeks ago, with an easy access of moving from one station to another, in less then a minute, I explained how a body in motion, stays in motion, and this alone will give her a more thorough weight lifting workout. Once we began my program for the day, Jazz wasn't allowed to stop once, she had to continue working out and lifting weights, rep after rep, from one workout station to another. As she continued her non-stop workout program, every so often I'd pour a high protein muscle milk shake down Jazz's throat to help fuel her hungry growing muscles, which my mother had to digest without stopping or missing a rep. If Jazz had to go to the bathroom, I had a hose that I could attach to her Regina, so she could piss into a bottle. If Jazz had to take a shit, I had another hose and bottle for that as well, so she wouldn't miss a beat with her weights!.........After I finished explaining her rigorously, hard workout program, Jazz said; "Wow Steven, you've thought of everything. Just give me a second, and I'll be ready to start." Then my mother ran back into the house, and unbeknown to me, she took out the black leather case that she had hid, and injected herself with 20 milligrams of that powerful Russian steroids she had purchased. End Of Part 5       

Comments

Popular Posts