The New And Super Improved Mary-Lou!-7

"I thought you were going to bring me a normal sized," I was asking till Mary-Lou gave me a harsh look to shut me up, then she said; "Jazz and I are sharing a personal trainer at Women's Workout World three times a week. I told Jazz about your huge monstrous cock Jim, and she wanted to see it. How come you've not wearing your bowling ball weight on your cock honey?" "Oh Mary-Lou, I just needed a break that's all." I replied. "Would you mind putting it Jim and showing Jazz?" Mary-Lou asked in a commanding tone."Could we close the front door first Mary-Lou, so I don't have to show the whole entire neighborhood?" I asked. Mary-Lou and Jazz both laughed, as my wife closed the front door while I took it out of my pants for them to see. "HOLY SHIT MARY-LOU, YOU WEREN'T KIDDING!" Jazz roared as her jaw dropped in complete shock. Then Mary-Lou said; "Darling, that's flaccid!" Then Mary-Lou turned to Jazz and said; "Jazz take your shirt off and you'll really have something to talk about!"...........Jazz removed her black tank top, and now it was my jaw's turn to drop in complete shock! Jazz was even more thick and simultaneously ripped and vascular, then my wife Mary-Lou was! Every abdominal was so freaking thick and defined, Jazz's lats bulged out from her waist, and her own chest sat completely cut a top her abdomens like a shelf. Jazz's 44 quadruple D tits were huge too! Big and round like two very large watermelons and very full like a woman who was lactating. My throbbing cock started raising very fast as the bowling ball weight lifted up very fast! Jazz just whistled at the sight! "I think Jim's holding back Jazz, flex your mighty pythons for him, okay?" Mary-Lou said. Jazz then did the most mind blowing double bicep pose, that I had ever seen, and I thought I was going to pass out from the sight! Gigantic, mountains of bicep muscles popped from Jazz's huge muscular arms, while her thickly blue veined triceps proved to be her biceps equals. "There you go Jimmy, my girls are 132 inches fully inflated, can you believe it?" Jazz said bragging to me. Then Jazz turned to Mary-Lou and asked as licked her lips sexually; "How big is your husband's monstrous cock?" "It's more then a foot long Jazz, and it's continuing on a grow on daily bases, and I love it a lot!" My wife Laughed, as she sounded proud of her man! "No woman would even need a dildo, with that freakishly huge cock around!" Jazz said. "You want to see something very funny Jazz? Then take off your jeans." Mary-Lou said to her friend...........Jazz took off her jeans. Jazz's huge, thickly muscular, tree trunk sized legs were as jacked up as the rest of her huge muscular physique, so freakishly huge that her muscular thighs squished together, which beautifully framed an unbelievable swollen muscular pussy with a bulging muscular clitoris! I was drooling like an idiot, and wanting to suck Jazz's huge pussy with all the strength I had! "Holy shit girl friend, you really have your man trained!" Jazz said sounding very impressed! End Of Part 7     

Comments

Popular Posts