My Freakishly Huge Muscular Mother's Monstrous Embrace!-The Final Chapter!

Then after a very loud, sickening, crunching sound, boiling geysers of female cum, with blood and gory bits of Beebe's mulched female muscular body, explodes from under the super human grip, of my mother's ungodly mountainous large female muscular physique. Just as everything shot out from under my freakishly, huge muscular mother, her hairy muscular pussy, erupted like a raging volcano, ejaculating with such unbelievable force and volume, that it would shame any other females of any species! "CHECK HOW JACKED UP I AM NOW STEVEN!" My mother roared jubilantly as she flexed a double bicep pose of pure domination, and then with a hip toss that turned her muscular abs into a bulging abdominal sculpture, which caused her to spew yet another unbelievable sexual ejaculation  from my freakishly huge muscular mother, between her thickly muscular legs to a height way above her head! My mother was now rolling around on our apartment floor, as her almighty muscular pussy was gushing with the power of a geyser! Then after a series of sexy, horny moans, my freakishly huge muscular mother removes the crushed strap on dildo she was wearing, then she takes her entire right hand and jammed it into her throbbing muscular, very wet pussy, and plays with herself, till she let out such a highly powerful orgasm, that it violently shook the entire apartment! Then as my mother laid on her back on the floor, she said to me while she was panting heavily to catch her own breath; "Steven, please go get some trash bags, so we could get rid of Beebe's remains." Then after my freakishly huge muscular mother got up she opened another full bottle of vodka and gulped it down in less then a second! As I went to get the trash bags, my mother dragged her very tired, very drunken, freakishly huge muscular female physique to the bathroom, where she took a hot shower, to was off any of Beebe's bloody remains on her body............By the time my mother had showered and dressed, I had cleaned up and filled the trash bags, with the bloody remains of Beebe. After she inspected my cleaning job, making sure there wasn't any evidence that Beebe had been here tonight, my mother carried the very heavy trash bags downstairs and outside, where she put them in the trunk of her beat up Ford LTD. After my mother closed the trunk, she tossed me the keys and said; "Steven, you drive, I'm too drunk." "But Jazz, I don't have a driver's license." I protested. "Better you drive with out a driver's license sober Steven, then I drive drunk. We can't afford to get stopped by the police, where I could get arrested for a D.U.I., with Beebe's dead body remains in our trunk." My freakishly huge muscular mother said, as she opened the passenger side front door, and squeezed her massively, muscular, she-hulk body inside........For someone who had never driven before, I did pretty good getting us across town, to the construction sight, where my mother was working as a day laborer. I parked the car, and we got out and unloaded Beebe's bagged remains from our trunk. Then my mother carried all the bags to a heavy duty grinder and threw them in, then flipped the switch on, so all of Beebe's remained were mulched up into a fine, grounded powder! Then we drove back to our apartment........When we got back home, my mother picked me up in her freakishly huge muscular arms, after we got out of the car, and after she flung me over her huge, thickly muscular shoulder, like I was a sack of flour, my mother carried me all the way upstairs, till we were in our bedroom. Then after my mother plopped me playfully on our bed, she started undressing her freakishly huge muscular body, as she said; "Get undressed Steven, I want you now!" Then we both had another wonderful bout of heavy female muscle sex together! After we'd finished, as she was cuddling and spooning with me in her freakishly huge muscular arms, my mother asked me as she was getting sleepy; "Steven, do you think I'm now strong enough to qualify, in being the strongest mother in the world yet?" "Jazz, I think after what I saw you do tonight to Beebe, I think you've way surpassed the fact, in being the strongest mother in the world!" I replied. "Thanks, that's nice of you to say that honey." My mother said, right before she started snoring very loudly! The End!    

Comments

Popular Posts