How They Turned My Wife Geraldine Into A Super High Tech Female Body Building Machine!-2

Now please don't think I'm a bad husband, I do love my wife Geraldine very much and I was very concerned about her health as well. With all the extra weight she had been gaining these past two years, I was very worried that one day her face would turn a dark red, while she held her right hand over her left flabby breast, and croaked; "John, I think I'm having a heart attack!" Then Geri would drop dead right in front of me!.........Since the begining of the year, I started dropping little hints around our house, that I'd like Geri to start dieting and exercising to lose some weight. In January I started leaving women's fitness magazines around our house like Oxygen and New Woman, for my wife to find. When Geri did find those magazines, she wouldn't even bother looking at them, instead she just throw them out in the paper recycling bin. In Febuary for Valentine's Day, I gave Geri a dozen red roses, and instead of a large heart shaped box of candy, I gave her a very romantic Valentine's Day card with a three month gym membership to Women's Workout World. As she held up the gym membership card up in front of me, Geri said; "John, what the hell am I suppost to do with this? You know I hate to exercise, it makes me sweat." "But sweetheart." I said. "I thought that gym membership could help you lose a few pounds, and get you into better shape." As Geri sat in her recliner rubbing her large protrudingly fat pot belly, she said; "Remember your wedding vows to me John, you promised to love me for better or for worse? And if the worse is I just gained a little weight, well I'm sure you could deal with that." No matter what I tried to do, my wife Geraldine was just too danm stubborn to give in to me, and lose some weight. In fact everytime we'd get on that partular subject, Geri would just for spite go on an all day eating binge till she was so freaking, bloatedly stuffed, she'd feel like her stomach was ready to explode!........Now these past two years since my wife Geraldine went on Social Security Disability, she had also been spending more time in the kitchen cooking and baking as well! Every night when I'd come home from the office, Geri would have a very large meal waiting for me. Now don't get me wrong, my wife Geri was a very good cook, but the size of these meals were very huge for just two normal people. But with my wife's daily growing appetite, Geri was good for having second and third portions at every meal we ate together. In fact, and mind you that it could just have been my own imagination, but with every large mouthful of food Geri ate and digested, I swear I could her fat, flabby, protrudingly pot belly, stretching and exspanding even more!..........One Monday night while my wife was sitting in her recliner in the living room, stuffing her face with unhealthy fattening snacks, while she was watching those brainless comedies on C.B.S., I was in my den surfing the Internet looking at female body builder sights. I had been doing this for over a year now, to have a little sexual fantasy of female muscle, to combat the fact that my wife was a very fat flabby blob! Even though I'd look at these professional female body builders, with their hugely ripped bulging muscles, while I was secretly getting off behind my fat wife's back, it was Geri's face that I secretly fantasized about on these muscular women's bodies! Then on one sight, I happen to notice a tab that was called; "The Woman's Body Redesign Clinic. After I clicked on the tab, a banner flashed across the screen that red; "We can redesign any women's figure and tailor make it to her own husband's specific specifications!" After seeing some of the before and after pictures of some of their past female clients, I was hooked as I started filling out an application for my wife Geraldine. Getting her an appointment would be very easy, but getting Geri to actually go to The Woman's Body Redesign Clinic was another matter, and I knew she wouldn't go willingly, so I'd have to find away to trick Geri into going there!.........Unbeknown to Geri, being that her appointment was for Tuesday night at 7pm, at The Woman's Body Redesign Clinic, to get my wife to go, I told Geri that I was taking her out to eat at her favorite buffet restaurant; "The Hungry Heifer!" This was Geri's favorite restaurant, because she could eat as much steak and beef as she wanted, till her stomach was stuffed to the max, and every time we'd leave this restaurant, Geri would be bending over forward holding up her huge protruding stuffed to the max fat belly, as she waddled out to the parking lot to our car. I was driving down route 69 when Geri said while she rubbed her huge pot belly; "John I'm hungry, and this isn't the way to The Hungry Heifer." I turned into the driveway of a glass office complex, as I said; "Sorry Geri, but I just need to make a quick stop here, before we go to the restaurant." My wife wasn't too happy about this, and while she still continued rubbing her huge pot belly complained; "But John I'm very hungry! Can't we stop here later, please?" "It will only be for a few moments honey, I promise, then we'll go to the restaurant. I just want to take a quick tour. I casually replied, as I parked the car in front of a glass building with a sign that read; "The Woman's Body Redesign Clinic." "What are we doing her John?" Geri snapped at me as we entered through the main entrance. Before I could answer my wife, a very well toned woman who introduced herself as Dr. Robin Carter, who we had Geri's appointment with. After Dr Carter shook hands with both of us, she looked my wife up and down as she said; "Geri you've come to the right place, and we've going to take very good care of you during your stay with us." My wife thought that was strange, since I was the one who had seemed interested in this place. After Dr Carter gave us guest badges, she then led us on a tour of the institute........As Dr Carter was giving us the tour, Geri kept whispering in my ear about how hungry she was, and her objections about me taking this tour, that she had no intrest in. After the tour was over, Dr Carter looked at my wife Geraldine and said; "Are you ready to become a patient here?" "NO I'M NOT!" Geri replied in surprise to Dr Carter's question. Then I said; " Dr. Carter, Geri's reservation is for today, and she's ready to be admitted." "WHAT!" My wife roared in total surprise! "You've not going leaving me here John, I'm leaving!" As My wife Geraldine turned towards the main entrance, Dr Carter snapped her fingers, and Geri found herself standing between two very muscular female nurses, who were holding her tightly. End Of Part 2                         

Comments

Popular Posts