Mary-Lou Is in Love With Her Own Female Muscularity!-2

My lithe Herculean muscular wife who was laying on the beach blanket next to me, completely naked and only wearing sunglasses, stares up at the two male body builders as they approached with an expressionless look on her face. When they were standing in front of us, Mary-Lou said; "This man who you are referring to as a wimp, is my husband Jim, the man I love and the father of my child, and he's more of man in the bedroom, then you two schmucks combined." The two male body builders who introduced themselves to my muscular goddess wife, their names were Troy and Kirk, just smirked at the thought that my hugely thick muscular wife thought I was more of man in the bedroom, then those two combined. Troy who asked Mary-Lou why she was hanging out with a wimp like me, said; "Oh come on baby,  Kirk and I just want to feel and caress  those big strong muscles of yours, and then when we've done, you could caress and fondle our manhood's."Oh I see gentlemen, since you put it that way." Mary-Lou said, as she was up on her feet so quickly with such speed and agility, that it not only surprised Troy and Kirk, who were now staring awe at the phenomenal huge bulging muscles of my wife's nude physique, but me as well. "Stop bothering my wife guys!" I said sounding very angry, as I stood up behind my muscular wife. Mary-Lou turned her head towards me, which made her thickly muscular neck bulge and flex out even more, and said; "Let me handle this Jim, you may get hurt." Both Troy and Kirk just snickered at what Mary-Lou just said to me. Then Mary-Lou turned back to Troy and Kirk, and while she stood there in front of them, with her legs spread apart, and holding her hands on her thickly muscular hips, in a super hero pose, Mary-Lou asked; "So you two men think you both really could handle this much woman?"............Both Troy and Kirk just stood there still in awe at Mary-Lou's phenomenal, huge bulging muscles of her nude physique, my wife's body was the ultimate pinnacle of frighteningly peaked female muscular development. Mary-Lou was now a freak, every single ungodly muscle on her body was so pumped up to mind blowing extremes! Mary-Lou had been doing workouts at Women's Workout World, with such terrifyingly intensity, that she left other women unconscious, total wrecks merely just trying to keep up with her, Mary-Lou had fulfilled her matchless genetic female potential, and gone way beyond it! Thick hulking traps sloped towards very broad, swollen shoulders and arms so sculpted, even most man would die to have them! Gigantically, huge, bulging biceps that when they've relaxed,  already hinted at the shocking vertical peaks and on their backs, protruding horseshoe triceps, Mary-Lou's pumped up upper arms flow down into two rippling, bowling pin forearms that power her rock crushing fingers. Mary-Lou's back is so incredibly big, thick and wide that it actually pushes her huge muscular arms forty five degrees away from her sides, my wife's monstrous lats menacingly visible from the front as a mind blowing flared taper, and revealing Mary-Lou as an ominous presence of undiluted power! Mary-Lou is so freaking shredded, she no longer has an ounce of fat even around her womanly nipples. Mary-Lou's massive separated pecs are now utterly devoid of any breast tissue whatsoever, and bulging out like vertical super domes a top a thick resting twenty four pack set of rock hard brick abs, that becomes even more jagged with every breath my rock hard muscular wife takes. Both Troy's and Kirk's eyes can't help but wonder down pasted the last chiseled set of solid abdominal muscle and on to the full, thick brunette bush between Mary-Lou's extremely thick muscular legs. Both Troy's and Kirk's eyes pop out at the sight. Mary-Lou's brunette pubic hairs are  wild and wiry, adding to the jacked display of her powerfully built mound and over sized muscular clitoris, which boggles Troy's and Kirk's minds. Mary-Lou's muscular pussy is a little stud in it's own right, and visibly hard as well! Framing Mary-Lou's hellish muscular pussy are insertions of the massive muscles that packed my wife's pumped up herculean muscled thighs, muscles that end up in small knee caps before flaring again into hellishly developed muscular calves and even built up anterior shin muscles. "Okay gentlemen, who's going to be first to show me, you've both more of a man, then my husband Jim is?" Mary-Lou chuckled, as she gave me a wink and a smile, that read, I'm gonna fuck this guy up! End Of Part 2       

Comments

Popular Posts