My Mother's Continued Obsession With Body Building!-9

"Oh Steven, I'm deeply sorry but I can explain, please hear me out!" My mother said in between heavy sobbing. "Okay Jazz, start explaining, and tell me every thing, right down to the last detail." I said with a very stern voice as I moved away from her, and out of her thickly muscular arms, as I sat up. My mother took a second to catch her breath, and after her crying jag subsided, she said; "Steven, remember six months ago when I told you that my boss gave me all my vacation, personal, and sick time off, a total of nine months so I could continue lifting weights and train, to indulge you in your current whim, of having a mother was a professional female body builder?" "Yes I remember Jazz, but what does that have to do with you having a lesbian sexual affair with Valeda?" I asked. Well the truth is Steven." My mother paused and took another deep breath; The truth is that Mrs. Lamont my supervisor didn't give me all that time off, she just fired me instead.........."What Jazz, you got fired and lost your job, just because you wanted to indulge me in a whim, of having a mother who was a professional female body builder?" I said sounding very mad at my mother's own stupidity. "Steven, I wanted it for myself as much as you wanted me to have it, ever since I started working out and building up my body eleven months ago, I had dreams of winning one professional female body building contest after another, with you in the audience cheering me on. Okay Jazz, you lost your job and you no longer have a weekly pay check coming in, how were you planning on paying the bills, not to mention hiring Valeda to be your personal trainer?" I asked inquisitively, with anger growing in my voice.........My mother paused to take another deep breath, then said; "Well Steven, I cashed in my savings account, my 401K retirement account, and maxed out all my credit cards, but that wasn't enough money to pay for everything. Valeda's hourly rate was $55.00 an hour, the special multi-vitamin supplements were very expensive, not to mention the other muscle growth enhancement drugs I needed to take, to build up my body with." " Jazz when you say other muscle growth enhancement drugs you needed to take, were you referring to steroids?" I asked, sounding even more angrier now then before! My mother looked down at the bed, she was too ashamed to look me in my eyes, as she quietly said, while she nodded her head; "Yes Steven, I've been using steroids." Then my mother burst into tears again, and started crying hysterically............I put my arms around my mother's tiny waist, and as I pulled her closer to me to comfort her, I asked in a calmer tone; "Okay Jazz, where does Valeda fit into all of this?" After a few minutes my mother collected herself and said; "After I told Valeda about my money problems, she said that we could work something out, and Valeda didn't want you to know about it. Valeda told me that she wanted one third of all my winnings from the next 27 professional female body building contests that she was planning on entering me in, and in between contests while I was in training." My mother paused and took a deep breath, while she wondered how to tell me what Valeda had planned for her. "And in between contests while I was in training, Valeda wanted me to be her muscle girl sex bitch! Valeda said she likes how sweet my pussy tastes, and believe me Steven, Valeda is making me do this against my will, I'm not attracted to her, I'm attracted to you!" Then my mother broke down hysterically again into another major crying fit........"But what if you don't win everyone of the next 27 professional female body building contests, that Valeda enters you in Jazz?" I asked. In between very heavy sobs my mother answered; "I have to Steven, if I don't and lose just one, Valeda threatened me, that if I don't win every professional female body building contest she enters me in, and do everything else she wants me to do, Valeda said she would call the state and report me as an unfit mother, who was using illegal narcotics, and have the state child welfare board take you away from me!" Then my mother dropped her head in her hands and started crying hysterically again, while she pleaded; "Oh Steven, please forgive me for getting us into this mess, all I wanted to do is fulfill your current whim of seeing me become a professional female body builder! End Of Part 9      

Comments

Popular Posts