My Freakishly Huge Muscular Mother's Monstrous Embrace!-9

As my freakishly huge, muscular mother continued pumping away with such speed and agility, as she continued forcing herself sexually on Beebe who was now laying on the floor, under my mother's freakishly, huge muscular body. My mother's sheer sexual dominance continues to only sexual arouse her even more, while she pumped up and down, harder and harder, faster and faster, on the 6 inch thick dildo, that she jammed into Beebe's Regina. Beebe screams in sheer terror, as she feels the hellish heat and ungodly pressure from my mother's freakishly huge, muscular sexual inferno! "OH YEA, OH YEA BEEBE, YOU'VE JUST ONE INCH FROM MY THICK MUSCULAR CLITORIS." my mother murmurs dominantly, as she threateningly stares Beebe in the eyes, while she flexes her upper body into an astounding double bicep victory pose, that both dwarfs and humiliates Beebe's womanhood. "OH YEA, CHECK OUT MY HUGE SNAKE BEEBE!" My mother grins, as she referred to her impossibly freakishly huge, rock hard clitoris, that was now operating the 6 inch thick strap on dildo, drilling it deeper and deeper into Beebe.......The sight of my freakishly huge,muscular mother pumping away with the strap on 6 inch thick dildo, deeper and deeper into Beebe's Regina, as I watched my mother's thickly muscular bubble shaped ass twisting and turning in sexual motions, it was too much for me to bare, and I started getting so sexually aroused as well! I UN-zipped my jeans and took out my huge throbbing cock, and started masturbating in rhythm with my mother's sexually dancing thickly, muscular bubble shaped ass. My mother happened to turn her head and face me while she continued pumping away in Beebe's Regina, and with a very sweet smile on her face, she said to me; "Oh Steven, I've been so busy with Beebe here, I forgot all about my special man. Don't waste your good protein enriched sperm darling, come over here so your muscle momma bear could suck you off!" I then stuck my hugely thick throbbing cock in her mouth, and my mother sucked me off with a powerful intensity, while she continued pumping away on Beebe at the same time. Then my freakishly huge muscular mother, without losing a second between pleasing me and fucking the shit out of Beebe at the same time, started proudly flaunting her female muscular physical superiority with a double bicep pose. My muscular mother's freakishly huge pumped up body was a mountain of thickly huge muscles, on top of more thickly huge muscles, and she was completely emasculating Beebe with a monstrous pose, that showed my mother's freakishly huge muscular female physique as beyond mortal comprehension! As my mother continued slowly pumping and posing her already gigantically huge biceps to ever increasing peaks of pure raw power, my mother was obviously relishing her undeniable female muscular supremacy, and her own sexual arousal pumps my mother up to an even more female humiliating muscular extremes!........After my mother opens her mouth, and as my now limp cock drops out, after all the protein sperm I had was sucked clean out of me by her, my mother wickedly grins, not only was she dominating Beebe externally, she had even pleased her special man as well! As she continued to dominate Beebe with her tremendously built muscular female physique, not to mention the sense of absolute power she was getting out of it, my mother was very temped to use her super human strength, and simply just crush the fragile organs withing Beebe, until nothing but liquefied pulp remained. As my mother's thickly muscular, power packed pussy twitched in anticipation with that thought, Beebe continued whimpering in sheer pain and fear, as my mother simple tensing of her vise like inner muscles, effortlessly squashes the 6 inch thick dildo into Beebe's Regina! Beebe gasps in agony, as my mother's blast furnace pussy becomes tighter, harder, and even hotter then she thought possible, while my mother continued squashing and grinding the 6 inch thick dildo into her Regina!......My mother grins nastily into Beebe's horrified, agonized expression, while she wrapped her hugely thick muscular arms around her again, as she roared; "I'M ENGULFING YOU BEEBE, YOUR ENTIRE PUNY BODY AND YOUR ENTIRE PUNY PUSSY, INTO MY ROCK HARD MUSCULAR FEMALE PHYSIQUE, LIKE AN ANACONDA!" Then my mother growls sexually, while her huge muscular arms surrounded and tightened around Beebe's body, while the 6 inch thick dildo was still crushing into Beebe's Regina. My mother's huge muscular hood, flaring back all but completely obscures Beebe's out matched female torso, dwarfing Beebe with her own superior female muscularity, that Beebe couldn't even possibly conceive in sheer size, muscle thickness, or strength! As my mother wraps one of her superbly muscled legs around Beebe's eclipsed legs, then after my mother wrapped her other superbly muscled leg around Beebe's, she roared; "I'M GOING TO CRUSH YOU TO DEATH BEEBE, FOR SEXUALLY VIOLATING MY SON! Then my mother started crushing Beebe's body, like a nut cracker, crushing a nut's shell!  End Of Part 9  

Comments

Popular Posts